Very Upset

redz

Thank you everyone for your replies, (even the criticism.) I have been foolish to try to try to get my feelings about my puppy's treatment on this site, I will never do so again. In future I will use another dog transport company, and not the one I had used.

i

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for your replies, (even the criticism.) I have been foolish to try to try to get my feelings about my puppy's treatment on this site, I will never do so again. In future I will use another dog transport company, and not the one I had used.

Its unfortunate Redz that some are more incensed to deliver backlash to a fellow breeder

and not support or kind empathy.

:eek:

I hope you and the puppy buyer can decide on a mutually agreeable recourse.

Edited by lilli

Its unfortunate Redz that some are more incensed to deliver backlash to a fellow breeder

and not support or kind empathy.

:eek:

I hope you and the puppy buyer can decide on a mutually agreeable recourse.

Lilli I have refunded price, transport and vet's fees in full.

redz Im so sorry your pup died :(

I have not read the entire thread, but it seems something went terribly wrong after you left you pup in what you thought were safe hands. I remember years ago flying my dog from Darwin to Sydney with me. I had to change flights in Brisbane. It was midsummer and I watched as my dog was left in the full sun with no water on the tarmac by the baggage handlers. I started freaking out about the heat and I kicked up such a stink they were forced to radio the guys and instruct them to put the dog into the shade.

The baggage handlers simply had no care/no idea about my dog sitting there in her crate in the full sun. I would not be surprised if something similar occured with your puppy.

RIP puppy

Redz, I am so sorry for the loss of your puppy. I have just flown a few pups to different places in Australia and because of your sad story I was much more careful in choosing flight times. I always try to choose flights that are not in the middle of the day etc, but it just made me so much more aware of the danger and risk involved.

I hope you recover quickly from this terrible outcome and also the new puppy buyers as they must feel so sad. Even though this was a terrible tragedy thank you for sharing and making us all more aware of what can happen.