Ok...what Page Did It Make It To?

dogslife

might have been reported, might not...troy might have just not like this rule being broken:

Keep on topic and do not purposely railroad threads

Have some respect for the topic starter and keep to the topic being discussed. You may not think the topic is worthy of discussion, but others may. You are not the moderator, so don't take it upon yourself to decide what can and can't be discussed here. This includes posting things such as 'get out the popcorn' or 'trainwreck coming'.

If you do wish to sidetrack from the original topic, start a new thread in the appropriate forum

:)

Doesn't a double negative make a positive? If we were posting illegal content in an illegal thread - and playing nicely to boot - shouldn't that be allowed on a Friday night?

ETA up to 22 users now :(

Edited by kamuzz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

might have been reported, might not...troy might have just not like this rule being broken:

Have some respect for the topic starter and keep to the topic being discussed. You may not think the topic is worthy of discussion, but others may. You are not the moderator, so don't take it upon yourself to decide what can and can't be discussed here. This includes posting things such as 'get out the popcorn' or 'trainwreck coming'.

If you do wish to sidetrack from the original topic, start a new thread in the appropriate forum

Doesn't a double negative make a positive? If we were posting illegal content in an illegal thread - and playing nicely to boot - shouldn't that be allowed on a Friday night?

ETA up to 22 users now :scared:

oooh, I like the way you think! :(

So will this one disappear as well???

Because i would love a cup of tea, please dogslife......

Milk....sugar...????

anyone have some scones...???

Speaking of tea - you around Monday??

yes around..... but not sure if Sydney, Adelaide or London...................... :(:scared::laugh:

Want Tea if Im in Sydney??

is bird still coming???

LOL - am happy to do London if you pick up the ticket! :)

Otherwise Sydney will have to do!

I sent you a message on FB re birdie - he found a home.

Nahhh....off topic means all the newbies are left out.......

I have strawberry jam to go with the scones............anyone have cream???

Yes, thought of that, but didn't want it killed again for being in the wrong forum list.

I've got cream, but I think it might be off. Damn. Does blue cheese go with scones? It's very creamy.

ETA up to 22 users now :scared:

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but still maybe there should be more respect for the good old suicide post, I personally enjoy the drama of a suicide post but as soon as some one mentions pop corn they go poof! :(

Edited by sammy_ballerina

Yes, thought of that, but didn't want it killed again for being in the wrong forum list.

I've got cream, but I think it might be off. Damn. Does blue cheese go with scones? It's very creamy.

I'll pass on the scones and blue cheese.. :)

ETA up to 22 users now :(

anything should be allowed on a friday night.

we are a sad bunch arent we?

nothing better to do on a friday night cept talk about crackers and chippies

Blue cheese IN the scones would be yummo! :)

blue cheese is gross

blue cheese is gross

No one answered me about blue mozerella on pizza - OH & I are still alive in case anyone cares :(

Yep, I have the cream, will go whip it now.

Who has the best recipe for scones?

oooooooohhhhhhh a whipping...a whipping...... can I watch????

Now, was that the idea of scones and blue cheese together that got you going? Or would either of them have the same effect?

Scones are also nice with lime marmalade and cheese.

Or - what about pumpkin scones?

too busy eating garlic bread right now to answer your post be back shortly nom nom nom nom

blue cheese is gross

This one (shadows of blue) is really nice. It is very creamy and mild - a bit like a blue brie, but slightly tangy-er (sp). I suppose it would be OK on savoury scones??? Anyway, I didn't have any scones (or crackers either) so licked it off the knife.

A REALLY nice recipe (not that I know it, but I've eaten it) is blue cheese and leek tart - a bit like a quiche with leeks and blue cheese - you can't taste the mould.

blue cheese is gross

No one answered me about blue mozerella on pizza - OH & I are still alive in case anyone cares :(

Glad you and your OH are still with us Sandra... :scared: