What Time Do You Put Your Pup To Bed?

Guest acb123

I know this might sound dumb, but what time do you put your pup to bed at night?

Also if it is really hot do you leave air con or fan if your pup is crated at night?

Thanks!

last night he went to bed at almost 1am cause it was so hot (but he was asleep on the lounge with me from about 10pm) .... it was his first night home too so we just played it by ear ....

Usually though the older dog goes to bed (his crate) when we go to bed ... but again he will sleep on the lounge or on his mat during the evening if he wants to ....

We'd love to leave the aircon on but its actually illegal to leave it on overnight - I live in inner suburbs so the houses are quite close together - aircon has to go off at 10pm and not on again till 7am the following morning (like pool filters) - so fans work for us after that time

I usually put pup (13 weeks old) to bed in his crate when I go to bed (anywhere between 11pm-1am) but before then he is asleep on the floor (or on our lap if having cuddles) where ever we are. He usually wakes for a wee at about 6am but I pop him back in his crate straight after again and he'll have another couple of hours sleep.

I leave the a/c or fan on if its hot.