Poty Nsw - Anyone There? Are There Results Yet?

angelsophie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrrr :rofl::(:)

can't get my spy to answer the phone :rofl::rofl::eek: :D ;) :):):) ;) :(

so I though maybe poocow might be there AND check in on DOL :thumbsup:

not sure what time judging started and if results are in. Waiting to see how the 2 Havanese are going. How many entered overall??

Bec

One of our Danes are in but have heard nothing yet.

goodluck to him/her too then :thumbsup:

Thank you, her name is BISS CH Kochak Rebel Rebel. She won a Best in Show at the tender age of 10 months at a specialty. Handled and owned by Debbie. I wished she lived with me as she is a really beautiful girl :rofl:

I was going to go out and have a look as well as set up for tomorrow but my father had a fall on Thursday and hurt his back (again) so I've had to spend some time making sure he's OK. It also took me an hour and a half to wash the puppies, so I just ran out of time....

Jo - you need a new spy NOW!! I am soo impatient. Should have driven down and watched....or entered my own dog I guess ........ :thumbsup:

Sorry, next year we will have to make sure we are entered :thumbsup:

I could text Kites breeder shes there but i cant find my phone...I wanna know how people are going particuarly all the pointer people there were a few entered apparently!

I was going to go out and have a look as well as set up for tomorrow but my father had a fall on Thursday and hurt his back (again) so I've had to spend some time making sure he's OK. It also took me an hour and a half to wash the puppies, so I just ran out of time....
Jo - you need a new spy NOW!! I am soo impatient. Should have driven down and watched....or entered my own dog I guess ........ :thumbsup:

jo are you leaving home when they go through coat change?? it only just hit me you will have 4 :rofl::(:):rofl: .........one is killing me!

Edited by angelsophie

:rofl::rofl::eek: :D ;) :) Don't give me a heart attack :thumbsup::rofl::(

Jo - you need a new spy NOW!! I am soo impatient. Should have driven down and watched....or entered my own dog I guess ........ :)

jo are you leaving home when they go through coat change?? it only just hit me you will have 4 :):) ;) :( .........one is killing me!