Happy Days.

slk

As you know, we got our Max from SAD on Monday.

We have 3 children (a 9yr old, 7 yr old and 3 yr old). My 7 year old was up in Queensland, visiting my Mum & Dad last week when we got Max, and we couldn't tell her had a puppy on fear of ruining her holiday (she is my 'doggy' child, she would have pined to come home all week).

Well, she got home yesterday and her reaction to Max's puggy face was priceless. They are, as we speak, bonding over a tennis ball in the backyard.

Max has settled in beautifully. He learnt to use the doggy door on day 2. We close his laundry door when we go to bed and he sleeps beautifully all night - I actually have to wake him for our 6am walk! He is getting better on the lead. We are working on sit and drop the ball (slowly but progress is being made).

He is a very confident dog - loves people (especially children) and is just a delight to have around :rofl:

pardon my ignorance, but what is SAD?

it cant be what it sounds if such a gorgeous pug came out of it! :grouphug:

Save-A-Dog Scheme, a shelter in Melbourne :grouphug:

He is one cute pug!!! I would have loved to see the look on your daughter's face :grouphug: how awesome- come home from a great holiday only to find a new best friend ;)