Ezy Walk Harness

I bought an ezy walk harness from a DOler recently and it's proven to be worth it's weight in gold not just for my dog but for several others in the neighbourhood who have tried it out. I should be hitting the manufacturers for a commission coz a few locals are now wanting to buy one.

The problem is it's too big for my fella so I've given it to a neighbours dog who needs walking (Buddy for those who followed that thread). My guy has so little muscle, especially in the chest area, that it just bunches up at the front and has only minimal effect (tho it certainly helps with training him to walk well on the lead regardless!!).

Anyway - I want to but a smaller one for him and recommend to other people where to get one and just wondered if anyone has recommendations for somewhere reliable to buy it online at a good price. My fave online shop doesnt sell it :welcome:

Cheers

LOL Thanks Gayle! Nice to get a response but I did look on google etc so I have a few places where I know they are sold.

I was just hoping someone could recommend somewhere in particular, from personal experience, as I'm wary of dealing with online shops. I've had some bad experiences in the past so I find it hard to move out of the comfort zone of online retailers I already know are reliable

Cheers for that tho :)

Thanks Gayle - I'll check those places out!!

SnT - Great idea but I wish I had a reliable vet to call my own. Sadly my experience with them here in Tas has been fairly awful so I'm still searching for a decent one. In any case, I live a long way from any vet so it's quicker and easier for me to order stuff online. - BTW I like your siggie line LOL

If your interested I sell harnesses online.

I import them from USA and are gorgeous different colour straps (they are called jellybean harness) and very well made.

I only have 1 left, I only just imported them and they've been very popular and it's a large size, it comes with a dual lead for attaching at front and back of the harness.

Anyway, if you want to have a look www.dogkingdom.com.au under for your hound section.

The website is for Greyhounds but the harnesses are for any breed of dog.

Thanks Gayle - I'll check those places out!!

SnT - Great idea but I wish I had a reliable vet to call my own. Sadly my experience with them here in Tas has been fairly awful so I'm still searching for a decent one. In any case, I live a long way from any vet so it's quicker and easier for me to order stuff online. - BTW I like your siggie line LOL

Thanks! :mad I don't view sigs coz often I am browsing on my phone and it's extra KB's so I forget it's there.

I import them from USA and are gorgeous different colour straps (they are called jellybean harness) and very well made.

I only have 1 left, I only just imported them and they've been very popular and it's a large size, it comes with a dual lead for attaching at front and back of the harness.

Anyway, if you want to have a look www.dogkingdom.com.au under for your hound section.

Nice site jazzy - and very cute harnesses. But I really like the martingale effect at the front of the Easy Walker which it sounds like the Jellybean ones have at the back instead. Very cute tho.

Nice site jazzy - and very cute harnesses. But I really like the martingale effect at the front of the Easy Walker which it sounds like the Jellybean ones have at the back instead. Very cute tho.

Thanks for your comments! Yes they do have the martingale at the back and smaller loop at front. No problem, thanks for looking! Hope you find one soon..

Thanks for your comments! Yes they do have the martingale at the back and smaller loop at front. No problem, thanks for looking! Hope you find one soon..

Definitely get a front attatching harness. If they hook up on the back it encourages pulling.

Well! Looks like Vet shed is the go :dummy: Thanks drumbeat and gayle

luvsdogs - Yes, I agree. I discovered by accident that you can actually fit the Easy Walk harness so that the clip is at the back (not that I'd want to) - just because I put it on the wrong way round LOL I suspect that happened because the current one is too big for my boy :dunce: