Bed Question

JulesP

Re the old dog question, I was wondering whether that memory foam was any good since one of mine is also getting older. Deals Direct has had some relatively cheap versions. Anyone know?

Di

I have purchased the large memory foam bed from DD. They are out of stock at the moment, so I have ordered another one as my greyhound loves it, and the whippets will use it while the warm weather is here. As soon as it gets cold they like to snuggle in their Cosy cave bed or the other 'snugglier' beds.

It seems to be fairly good quality for the price and the cover has a zip, so it can be removed for washing.

There are multiple beds for my dogs, trampoline beds strategically placed around the yard, a divan in the spa area, and more beds in the bedroom and living area, in fact I have come to the conclusion that I live in their kennel...............we also share the leather recliners.............

I have 4 doggies.

2 Pointers, a GSP and a malt cross...

We have two kennels and two raised beds.

Two dogs sleep outside. One sleeps on my bed, in her crate or walking around the house during the day and the little malt cross sleeps on my mums bed.

The two that sleep outside have the kennels and raised beds, but tend to sleep in the same kennel or on the same raised bed. :laugh:

Personally, I wouldn't have thought they could manage it.

Sorry, I'm not help with the older dog stuff, my oldest is 3 years.

Re the old dog question, I was wondering whether that memory foam was any good since one of mine is also getting older. Deals Direct has had some relatively cheap versions. Anyone know?

Di

I have purchased the large memory foam bed from DD. They are out of stock at the moment, so I have ordered another one as my greyhound loves it, and the whippets will use it while the warm weather is here. As soon as it gets cold they like to snuggle in their Cosy cave bed or the other 'snugglier' beds.

It seems to be fairly good quality for the price and the cover has a zip, so it can be removed for washing.

Thanks for the feedback on the memory foam. Sounds as though your dogs are as spoilt as mine.

Di

We have outside beds, loungeroom beds, and bedroom beds...

When we had the two, we would frequently find them on the same bed tho, but liked the idea that they could have seperate beds if they wished.

We have the Snooza green beds for outside, and in winter, when we are out, I just have a simple matt on top

We have beds with lips on them, from better pets and gardens in the lounge (a funky leopard print, and zebra print) - we also have an old single mattress behind the couch, that we pull out in the winter and they love to cuddle up in one corner of it instead of stretching out!

And just plain flat fluffy matt kind things in the bedroom, cause they have the soft cushiony carpet underneath. :laugh:

Oh - and then we have the HUGE bed that they have in the wagon of the car!!!

Edited by CruiseNRoxy

One futon. It's raised so they love it. They know they aren't allowed on my lounge but they have their own. I just bought a new mattress for it for $60 as floor stock from Amart. I have a waterproof mattress protector and a fitted double sheet on it. Easy to wash.

Pointer is still in a crate because he can't be trusted overnight but he takes day naps on it with the other dogs.