Morisset This Weekend

angelsophie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Ozshow a message was posted saying the numbers were mailed Monday. So tomorrow I would think they will start arriving.

Its funny though, when i first started showing, you got your numbers Thursday or Friday before the show, now days people are in a panic if no numbers arrive the Monday before. I am celebrating my 18th year in the ring mind you :)

:thumbsup: My panic was related to wether I had actually remembered to enter LOL not that my numbers hadnt arrived :laugh: I have taken to doing my entries really early and entered this one last year when it was advertised :) so long ago I had to check the cheques to prove I had done it :)

Jo - I am guessing Toby and Marshall - philips new baby

Edited by angelsophie

:o My panic was related to wether I had actually remembered to enter LOL not that my numbers hadnt arrived :rofl: I have taken to doing my entries really early and entered this one last year when it was advertised :o so long ago I had to check the cheques to prove I had done it :laugh:

Jo - I am guessing Toby and Marshall - philips new baby

Bingooooooooooooooo :):thumbsup::)

:rofl: yes as lame as it sounds I am :thumbsup:

Got the brat a 4 in 1 power station (recharable encases car battery) which will power 2 12v fans :rofl: Its charging so we can test it out this weekend :(

:D Yep pretty lame but Im right there with ya :rofl:

That sounds like a good set up might have to check it out would prolly be good for the puggers! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :D had to have two fans - one for me and one for tobes! the fans were only $15 each and come with clip :thumbsup: The unit is more but I also have a 12v hairdryer for le brat in wet weather shows and the kids dvd players and DS' ect

just want to try it out :rofl:

There is a baby Hav having his first show this weekend! I am so going to want a baby puppy even more!

:thumbsup: :D had to have two fans - one for me and one for tobes! the fans were only $15 each and come with clip :thumbsup: The unit is more but I also have a 12v hairdryer for le brat in wet weather shows and the kids dvd players and DS' ect

just want to try it out :rofl:

There is a baby Hav having his first show this weekend! I am so going to want a baby puppy even more!

:rofl: A baby hav, omg excitement.

yep we would do more summer shows if we had a good power set up!

its no generator but a happy medium and we will use it for more than showing :rofl: although it seems our camping will revolve around showing from now on :thumbsup:

I just need a 12v heater for winter! :thumbsup: charge it up at home and use it up at the shows :rofl: Another Hav exhibitors uses the fan set up and suggested it so I cant take credit for it. Of course on his icebrick and with fan I will be prying him out of his trolley with a crowbar :D