Morisset This Weekend

angelsophie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am still undecided if I'll show moo or not.

Why are you not showing her Poocow?

I've been told by a few people shes not that good and I don't want my breeder to have bad stock out there. Plus apparently I can't handle and need better clothes too.

:o no morgie cuddles???

I'll bring her if you want cuddles that bad. Shes really fascinated with ears at the moment :angel:

people ears? she isnt a nibbler is she? Kite likes sticking her tounge in peoples ears.... :laugh:

Yeah thats how she gives kisses, licking peoples ears. She likes to nom dogs ears too.

WT?????? I dont get it why do people have to spoil your fun? You enjoy showing her dont you? The only time she was non awarded was for being too young and the time more than morgie did without explanation. Surely if she wasnt worthy she wouldnt have the points she does??

I cant handle - and I am ahh fashion challenged :hug:

Am still undecided if I'll show moo or not.

Why are you not showing her Poocow?

I've been told by a few people shes not that good and I don't want my breeder to have bad stock out there. Plus apparently I can't handle and need better clothes too.

Please don't listen to the knockers, poocow! Gorgeous Morgie has made it as far as she has because she has been judged against the standard, not against other dogs, and found to be of high enough quality to be entitled to her points. She obviously ticks all the boxes she needs to, so don't hide her away!

Be proud of her, and yourself - we are! :thumbsup:

Hell, I'm about to start showing an Aussie with a tail, for goodness' sake! As long as we have fun, and do our best with our dogs, I think that's what matters. :confused:

And the clothes????? Isn't it the dog who is being judged here??? :thumbsup:

Poocow, there will always be people willing to bring you and/or your dog down. Don't let them get in your head. I am fairly new to the showing game and have had a lot of your doubts. I worry I don't show my dog to her full advantage, I don't own a suit, I'm overweight, I have had people tell me my dog's head is to broad, that she is too friendly.

I have spoken to my breeder who is very wise and says everyone has a different opinion of what is right. Anyone who gives you their opinion when you didn't ask for it, the problem is with them not you. As long as you and your dog are enjoying showing, stick it to the nay sayers and have fun. No one should be stopping you participating in something you like with the friends you've made.

Man ignore all those negative twats poocow!

I'm fat, I dont wear suits, but I dress up as best as my finances allow.

And SKG is right, what one person loves, another will detest, so I think you should show Morgie and be proud. Think of it this way - you are showcasing your breed. She does not have to be the BEST Field Spaniel out there, but at least she is out there. Numbers are not very big in the breed at the best of times.

I was there to set up today, didnt realise it was the actual morisset show, there will be people everywhere.

Will be getting there early so I can find a park for the trailer. See you all there!

Edited by sammy_ballerina