Weekly Times Dog Supplement

helen

Anyone who loves seeing great dog photos, the Weekly Times this week has a dog supplement with photography from their great photographer Zoe Phillips, it is a real treat - and don't forget to check out page 11, Chazer and his Irish Water Spaniel mate Sedge having some fun at the beach.

Anyone who loves seeing great dog photos, the Weekly Times this week has a dog supplement with photography from their great photographer Zoe Phillips, it is a real treat - and don't forget to check out page 11, Chazer and his Irish Water Spaniel mate Sedge having some fun at the beach.

Yeah awesome. Sent my OH to shop last night for a copy.

It is isn't it. I really loved page 16, the guy with the staffy puppy getting a kiss, a fantastic photo, and the Jack Russell rescue dog standing on the owner's feet - and the quote that goes with it is just beautiful and so suitable to the photo

I kept the last supplement and was so happy to win a spot in this one as I love her work, and she was the nicest person too

Best $1.50 I have spent for a while :)

Edited by helen

Here are Chazer's photos if you want to see them

This was the main photo with the other two being inserts

81136678.jpg

81136679.jpg

I taught him to dig for these photos - most people are doing the opposite LOL. He only does it on command :cry:

And his mate Sedge the Irish Water Spaniel

81136680.jpg

You can vote for them here - http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/competition/pedigree.html - He is not doing too well with the voting poor boy

Edited by helen