Red Fox

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever it is, it felt like 50 kg on me :thumbsup:

My army friends have a Freddy (or is it Fred) brand and its well over 20kg.

I take it they are not from Australia? are they from Belgium? Yes the brand is freddy.

I wouldn't put on any bite suit that weighs over 20 kilos that is ridiculous.

Edited by Jeff Jones

I saw some dutchie pups for sale and had to sit on my hands :cheer:

I'd pay the price for them for sure ... ahh one day. Yes I know of Nordenstamm, they have a dog called Zico.

ooooh I think we need to work on a fuller bite with that dutchie in #37 :cheer:

No excuses but i think thats a 7mth old pups and its the second or third time on the suit no previous prey work ive been advised

Yes its heavy from what I understand about 20-25kg,

:thumbsup: I highly doubt it is 20 - 25 kilos, most EOD (Bomb) suits weigh less than that. :laugh:

yeaha definatly not 20kg the suit was from for dog traininers it get pretty warm in there i would rate it at 5-7kg if that but i do weighted vest training so i might be wrong ??

No excuses but i think thats a 7mth old pups and its the second or third time on the suit no previous prey work ive been advised

That 7 months old pup was in the trial? I dont think so, the pics are from the trial not training sessions.

Never mind, maybe it was a regripp, maybe a shellow bite this time maybe something, the dogs were VERY good overall and biting a suit is not like biting the sleave that has the wide tube inside it.

these dogs certainly are impressive, we have been training with 2 of them

i know someone who has just imported a female with a belly full of pups, she is due to have them this weekend so am deciding if i want to take the step to get one but have to keep telling myself 4 dogs are enough, 4 dogs are enough :rofl:

I met a couple of ck9sas' when they were down here :laugh:

They have defiantly tempted me. I love Malis, but prefer darker coated dogs, so a Dutchie would be great :laugh:

I think I should get a few more years of experience up my sleeve before getting one though.... Although it will be very hard getting anything other than a dobe :D

• 1 month later...

i got her from a friend that breeds them here in Qld

i also have her brother for 2 weeks until he goes overseas so here are a few pictures of them tonight, they are awesome pups but they certainly like to bite :(

pups.jpg

jet1.jpg

jet.jpg

ice2.jpg

Ice.jpg

I don't think that Dutchies are an eligible breed for Schutzhund competition are they???.

Great looking dogs :(

Dutchies have now been recognised by the ANKC :rofl: and so dogs with FCI papers can get them registered with the ANKC. I assume this means that they are eligible for SchH now in this country as they would fall under FCI eligible breeds?

I don't think that Dutchies are an eligible breed for Schutzhund competition are they???.

Great looking dogs :eek:

Dutchies have now been recognised by the ANKC :eek: and so dogs with FCI papers can get them registered with the ANKC. I assume this means that they are eligible for SchH now in this country as they would fall under FCI eligible breeds?

Dutchies are not listed on the FCI eligible Schutzhund breeds overseas either to my knowledge???. Obviously they would have great sporting potential but I couldn't find any entered in the results of any overseas Schutzhund tournaments???.

BREEDS ELIGIBLE FOR SCHUTZHUND TRAINING

German Shepherd Dog, Boxer, Dobermann, Rottweiler, Giant Schnauzer, Airedale Terrier, Bouvier Des Flandres, Hovawart, Belgian Shepherd (Groendael, Malinois, Tervueren, Laekenois), Berger de Beauce, Berger de Brie, Berger Des Pyrenees A Face Rase, Berger Des Pyrenees A Museau Normal, Berger Picard, Lapinkoira, Suomenpystykorva

The breeds above are the current FCI listing???

Edited by Longcoat