Nowra Show (berry)

Rainy

Hay all, who is going to the nowra show this weekend? I had a great time last year meeting new people and learning about the show ring so id like to meet any one who is going this year :cry:

I will be there showing my Field.

Yeay well that 2 people i get to meet :D Elkie was great to meet you last time this time ill remember to bring a chair :laugh:

And you can meet my new boy Bond, He is 8 months now and will be with his mum. Hannah is having a break and will retur to the ring the week after Nowra :D

Aww thats a shame daisy :(

Blue Staff, Would definatly like to meet you :rofl: im still learning breed standard etc for staffords

Cant wait to see the elkie's again they are stunning dogs :o will miss hannah tho she gave me a lovely kiss last time

Anyone know what the weather is going to be like tomorrow? If it is going to be raining, I'm going to be staying home as I have to come through Kangaroo Valley and don't want to drive in wet conditons with those winding roads :o

Anyone know what the weather is going to be like tomorrow? If it is going to be raining, I'm going to be staying home as I have to come through Kangaroo Valley and don't want to drive in wet conditons with those winding roads :o

From BOM - Cloudy with showers and isolated thunderstorms

I got absolutely soaked today, hoping its not as heavy tomorrow.

From BOM - Cloudy with showers and isolated thunderstorms

I got absolutely soaked today, hoping its not as heavy tomorrow.

Thanks poocow, think I'll stay home :smashpc: Adele don't like the thunder she feaks out

There are no dogs at Berry Show Society anymore, that is why you didn't see any. :o

Nowra District Kennel Club Inc is holding a one day show tomorrow, weather forecast is for rain in the morning, according to weatherzone.

Edited by Belinda

There are no dogs at Berry Show Society anymore, that is why you didn't see any. :laugh:

Nowra District Kennel Club Inc is holding a one day show tomorrow, weather forecast is for rain in the morning, according to weatherzone.

Ah That would indeed explain why I saw no dogs!! :rofl:

Bureau Home > Weather and Warnings > New South Wales > Forecasts > South East Districts Forecast

South East Districts Forecast

IDN10061

Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology

New South Wales

SOUTH EAST DISTRICTS FORECAST

For anyone interested in the weather for tomorrow - http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/nsw/forecast...heast.shtml#ILL

thanks agin poocow. I went to the website to see also. Radar shows lost of rain still to come... Will see in the morning if I'll be there or not :laugh:

Issued at 4:27pm on Saturday the 6th of February 2010

For the period through to Tuesday

IDN1006101

ILLAWARRA

Warning Summary at issue time:

Forecast for Saturday evening

Rain periods with moderate to heavy falls possible. Moderate to fresh south to southeast winds.

Forecast for Sunday

Rain and isolated thunderstorms. Light to moderate east to northeast winds, freshening at times from afternoon.

Wollongong : Rain periods. Min: 22 Max: 24

Nowra : Rain periods. Min: 19 Max: 24

Bowral : Rain periods. Min: 16 Max: 21