Adelaide K9 Force Workshop - 8th May 2010

ness

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm nope Pete I will just have the one that doesn't shut up all day - and no its not the young girl who will be a pain but the older one :o . Hopefully its cool enough to crate her in the car :rofl: .

Oh that's a little reassuring - at least mines quite! (possibly famous last words)

We never did the crate thing so I will be the one getting the unimpressed looks while everyone's dog is nicely in their crate and mine is jumping around on the end of the lead... that's ok, maybe Steve will just use Pete as the 'example' :o

ADD: you're two were both beautifully quite at the last meet - also just plain beautiful, I fell in love with their gorgeous shiny coats!

Edited by Pete.the.dog

Ness just doesn't do waiting around doing nothing for long :o and if I have one or other of them out and the other in a crate then whoever is in the crate is likely to scream the place down :rofl: .

Maybe I might train them to be quiet before the workshop :) .

Question - I have booked my place but have opted to pay by money order, which it said I have 48 hours to do. Do I definitely have a spot then, or not until I've actually paid? I'm just worried places may sell out in the next 48 hours before I have a chance to pay??? When I log in to my newly-created account, it says "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" I do not want to miss out that's all :o Can pop a money order in the post tomorrow!

Question - I have booked my place but have opted to pay by money order, which it said I have 48 hours to do. Do I definitely have a spot then, or not until I've actually paid? I'm just worried places may sell out in the next 48 hours before I have a chance to pay??? When I log in to my newly-created account, it says "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" I do not want to miss out that's all :o Can pop a money order in the post tomorrow!

That's why I paid direct deposit, so that I could email them my receipt of payment, is there any way you could pay by direct deposit? Otherwise maybe just email them to confirm you are posting tomorrow.

I think your spot is on hold for 48hours though, so in that 48 hours it won't be sold out, because you've got that spot on hold, if that makes sense?

:o - sorry!

Can I go OT for a second and hijack this board please :rofl:

Does anyone know of any parks/reserves around Adelaide that are pretty empty that I could take Pete to go for a good run. He's not reliable on recall, but Id love to go for a bike rides with him off lead to let him stretch his legs, so I'd love to find somewhere with more space than a dog park..

Question - I have booked my place but have opted to pay by money order, which it said I have 48 hours to do. Do I definitely have a spot then, or not until I've actually paid? I'm just worried places may sell out in the next 48 hours before I have a chance to pay??? When I log in to my newly-created account, it says "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" I do not want to miss out that's all :) Can pop a money order in the post tomorrow!

K9: Yep thats fine of course, the 48 hours is just to make sure people dont buy tickets and not pay for them or use them and we turn people away whilst trying to contact the original purchaser, as long as we hear from you within 48 hours (which we have they tell me) it is all good and your place is locked in.

C: Ok all is well, I emailed K9Pro (which is what I should have done in the first place - derr! :) ) and yes my spot is reserved :cry:

K9: Yep its all good, and if there are ever any questions, just send them through our email, we will answer any questions.

Also if anyone pays via paypal, there are no fee's we absorb those :thumbsup:

Edited by K9Pro

Thanks Steve, I should have just emailed in the first place! As when I did the reply was thorough and quick as lightning :thumbsup: Must have your staff as well trained as your dogs :)

I have managed to source a crate to borrow for the day as well, thankyou lovely fellow DOLer :cry: So now I won't have to worry quite so much about Hudson eating anyone! :)