How Can I Find Out Who Bred My Chi

crazyboutdogz

Thanks for the amusing photo Moose!!! I was able to get in touch with my friend and he said Pablo is chipped and desexed but he cant find his papers at the moment so cant tell me who the breeder is. All i know (as mentioned) is on his vacc papers its says "Sliva Cloud" followed by "Buffy".

As for him "legally" belonging to someone, that person is my friend, its all in his name as he brought it for his then gf but they broke up cos she's a tart and he knows how much I love dogs (i already had 3) so thought id be a good mum so he's DEF at his forever home :cry:

I'd love to get in touch with the breeder to tell them what a great dog they've produced and send some pics etc so if anyone knows who would use "silva cloud" as what im assuming is a kennel name please let me know :mad

And if they get back together, what then? Put the matter beyond any doubt and get him to transfer the microchip into your name. If he goes missing, I'm sure you'll want to be the person who gets the phone call.

Make sure you register him with the council in your name too.

I've seen quite a few versions of "papers" produced by unregistered breeders for their dogs. Some simply have the parents names. Is that what he's talking about? Was Dad's name xxx Silva Cloud and mum was Buffy?

Edited by poodlefan

I will def be putting everything in my name no doubt about that!!!

The only papers i have right now are his vacc papers showing when he got each shot.

The name on his card says Silva Cloud followed by Buffy which is why Im thinking the "kennel" name is Silva Cloud

All it says on his vaacination card is "silva cloud" followed by "buffy". I want to contact the breeders via email (or even on here) but I cant find an email or website, only dogs they've bred or pups for sale...any siggestions?

I want to put more pics up soon...just have to locate my camera!

I have 3 other dogs, one is a chubby daxi cross called Winston and Pablo just adores him, he's like his shadow seriously! Ill have to try and get a pic of him immitating winston

My friend is "Disorder" who owns Snot, I'll have to get her to take some good pics too cos she's awesome

Sounds like Silva Cloud is maybe his show name and Buffy his call name??

They have a phone number listed on their DOL Breeder page. Maybe give them a call and just say you want to email them some pictures of a puppy you have aquired that you believe they may have bred. I'm sure they would want to know where little Pablo has ended up. Maybe you can open up a dialogue that way. :rofl:

Can't wait to see more pics of him, he looks like a real little cutie. Not that I'm biased toward Chi's or anything.... :rofl:

Thanks Moose, Ill call them when I get a chance. JOyce sent me some pics of Pablo and his family...OH MY DOG they're cute!!!

Pablo's mum...he is the one in the middle (isnt mum beautifuL!!)

pablomummy.jpg

Pablo's dad...he's a UK import

pablodaddy.jpg

Pablo as a wee baby (at the front)

babypablo.jpg

Pablo's sister

sisterpablo.jpg

Oh my god that pic is adorable!!!

Pablo was so sweet this morn, he was trying to play with my daxi cross, trying to pass him his squeaky toy...how are you meant to get ready for work when they're being so cute!?!?!

Are you after a boy or girl pup? Do you show?