Shared Accomodation Canberra Royal

Bilbo Baggins

BBJ and I have a 6 person cabin at the Eaglehawk Holiday Park 5 mins from the Show grounds.

All linen supplied.

Wednesday 24 and Thur 25 4 spots available.

Friday 26 2 spots

Sat 27 2 spots possibly 3.

Anyone interested please PM.

You might want to check they allow dogs. They werent 12mths ago after an incident with barking GSD's and many dogs in rooms

i would check as well...

but then I have heard that they are accepting dogs again but only in a certain section of the park :(

BB I take it you will be there for the cavs, cant wait to finally meet you and BBJ :mad:)

we may have to organise something with Monteba for a dinner one night :thumbsup:

i would check as well...

but then I have heard that they are accepting dogs again but only in a certain section of the park :(

BB I take it you will be there for the cavs, cant wait to finally meet you and BBJ ;) :)

we may have to organise something with Monteba for a dinner one night :thumbsup:

cvs it will be good to meet. yes we are there for the cavs but also for the White Shepherds first Royal. :mad:o:)

i would check as well...

but then I have heard that they are accepting dogs again but only in a certain section of the park :cry:

BB I take it you will be there for the cavs, cant wait to finally meet you and BBJ :):eek:

we may have to organise something with Monteba for a dinner one night :cry:

cvs it will be good to meet. yes we are there for the cavs but also for the White Shepherds first Royal. :D :cry::(

received numbers today.

there are 33 cavs and 2 White Sheps :(

i would check as well...

but then I have heard that they are accepting dogs again but only in a certain section of the park :cry:

BB I take it you will be there for the cavs, cant wait to finally meet you and BBJ ;) :eek:

we may have to organise something with Monteba for a dinner one night :D

cvs it will be good to meet. yes we are there for the cavs but also for the White Shepherds first Royal. :cry::(:(

received numbers today.

there are 33 cavs and 2 White Sheps :p

I forgot you got told breed numbers in NSW. ;)

:cry: Thor and Inga :)