Anyone Thinking Of Buying A Houndbag?

4 Paws

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have emailed them, waiting on a reply, but it did say that it ended 10th Feb.......................

It might be about to be relisted. Keep an eye out.

Do you know something we don't :birthday:

Nope! But if the seller has any more left and the sale has expired, they'll relist. Happens all the time on Ebay. :)

I have emailed them, waiting on a reply, but it did say that it ended 10th Feb.......................

It might be about to be relisted. Keep an eye out.

Do you know something we don't :birthday:

Nope! But if the seller has any more left and the sale has expired, they'll relist. Happens all the time on Ebay. :)

Ok

Talk about super service - i purchased one of these yesterday afternoon and it's already been delivered.

It's a cute little bag and a bargain for $25.00incl postage - but i would be disappointed if i paid RRP of $49.95.

Edited to say thanks 4Paws for posting link

Edited by AussieDog

Talk about super service - i purchased one of these yesterday afternoon and it's already been delivered.

It's a cute little bag and a bargain for $25.00incl postage - but i would be disappointed if i paid RRP of $49.95.

Lucky you which colour did you get?

Lucky you which colour did you get?

I got the Lyla - plain black with the green logo

Damn! thats super quick!

I purchased mine two days ago and I live in the same state as the seller and I haven't even heard from the seller, let alone received it!

I got mine today but its the wrong colour :)

Oh nooooo that sux :laugh: Are you going to try and get the colour you want? Now Im wondering what colour I will end up with! What colour did you get?

I'm going to email and see what they say- I got the red one when i asked for pink camo :(

Oh nooooo that sux :laugh: Are you going to try and get the colour you want? Now Im wondering what colour I will end up with! What colour did you get?

I'm going to email and see what they say- I got the red one when i asked for pink camo :(

If you do not have any luck and I happen to get a pink one then maybe we can do a swap!

If you don't want the red one I will buy it off you - just PM me :cry:

I got mine today but its the wrong colour :laugh:

Oh nooooo that sux :( Are you going to try and get the colour you want? Now Im wondering what colour I will end up with! What colour did you get?

I'm going to email and see what they say- I got the red one when i asked for pink camo :cry:

If you do not have any luck and I happen to get a pink one then maybe we can do a swap!

That would be great :) Did you order the red one?

Keep me posted what arrives in the mail for you!