Anyone Thinking Of Buying A Houndbag?

4 Paws

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from the seller and they have said that all the bags sold out and all they have left is the Lyla. I purchased my bag on the 9th asking for the Red Dotty but it seems the fulfilled orders that were placed two days after mine first and to top it off they sent the bag I wanted to people that did not even want that colour :o They will definitely be getting negative feedback from me! So anyone still waiting on their bag it seems you will be getting Lyla!

...Don't know why but i had to read the heading twice.......thought it said Anyone buying a husband! :o ....

husband....houndbag.....same difference :laugh:

I have to disagree, Houndbags are much more useful :laugh:

I bought mine from the people who make them around a year ago. It's just the standard sized bag, black with a blue logo and only cost me $29 including postage. Houndbag prices have gone up since then!

:) I got the Green Lyla one as well (after specifically asking for Red Dotty and being told that there was one in stock and I would get it) - then to wait until Monday because more Red Dotty were coming in... and STILL I got the Lyla...

It's not a big deal - but I'm not happy. Why tell people they will get what they ask for when they won't?

If anyone has a Red Dotty and wants to swap for the Lyla I'm more than happy to (and pay both postages)!!! :)

:laugh: I got the Green Lyla one as well (after specifically asking for Red Dotty and being told that there was one in stock and I would get it) - then to wait until Monday because more Red Dotty were coming in... and STILL I got the Lyla...

It's not a big deal - but I'm not happy. Why tell people they will get what they ask for when they won't?

If anyone has a Red Dotty and wants to swap for the Lyla I'm more than happy to (and pay both postages)!!! :)

Totally agree with you, I was not happy either and I let the seller know. The reply I got was they pretty much sold what they did not actually have and then they put in another order from the supplier but the supplier found out they were selling them at cost price and cracked it! This was the response I got from the seller..

"We had an issue as the makers of the bags were very annoyed that we were selling these at cost and refused to supply us the bag designs we needed to fill orders and only gave us Lyla's and demanded that we sign a contract to sell these at RRP of $49.99, This left us in a bad position. We will not sign a contract of that demand and are more than happy to offer you a refund on the postage of the returned bag.

These orders were all printed off on the same day and we had limited stock and was waiting for hound bags to deliver the required bags the following day, When they found out how much we were selling these they decided not to provide what we needed and charged us $25.00 per bag and $20.00 freight and the postage cost us and extra $8.00 per bag, so we are out of pocket.

The description for the bags were the red dotty and these were shipped first (5) and then the remaining were placed on back order. Requests for other colors came in later via email and we held these as we were hoping the company would provide the correct bags needed. This did not happen and as a result the sales of these were mucked up.

All you need to do to return it is mark the envelope return to sender and this will come back at no cost to you."

What the seller should have done is contact all of us to ask if we want the Lyla bag or a refund, rather than just send the wrong bags out :laugh:

:laugh: I got the Green Lyla one as well (after specifically asking for Red Dotty and being told that there was one in stock and I would get it) - then to wait until Monday because more Red Dotty were coming in... and STILL I got the Lyla...

Totally agree with you, I was not happy either and I let the seller know. The reply I got was they pretty much sold what they did not actually have and then they put in another order from the supplier but the supplier found out they were selling them at cost price and cracked it! This was the response I got from the seller..

"We had an issue as the makers of the bags were very annoyed that we were selling these at cost and refused to supply us the bag designs we needed to fill orders and only gave us Lyla's and demanded that we sign a contract to sell these at RRP of $49.99, This left us in a bad position. We will not sign a contract of that demand and are more than happy to offer you a refund on the postage of the returned bag.

These orders were all printed off on the same day and we had limited stock and was waiting for hound bags to deliver the required bags the following day, When they found out how much we were selling these they decided not to provide what we needed and charged us $25.00 per bag and $20.00 freight and the postage cost us and extra $8.00 per bag, so we are out of pocket.

The description for the bags were the red dotty and these were shipped first (5) and then the remaining were placed on back order. Requests for other colors came in later via email and we held these as we were hoping the company would provide the correct bags needed. This did not happen and as a result the sales of these were mucked up.

All you need to do to return it is mark the envelope return to sender and this will come back at no cost to you."

What the seller should have done is contact all of us to ask if we want the Lyla bag or a refund, rather than just send the wrong bags out :laugh:

Totally agree. When I first emailed them and asked for the Red Dotty (and also put it in the message to seller in Paypal) - I was told there was definitely one left for me. Then, there wasn't and I had to wait until Monday. Understand that something went wrong and they didn't get them... BUT... they should have at least left a message and told us what was happening or if we actually wanted the Lyla. That's what a good seller would have done. The communication was very poor - they knew how many they had, they knew which people had requested a certain colour first, they agreed - then gave them to other people who didn't even want them. I mean, come on, it's not like they sold 50 or 100 of them for it to be so complicated...

But anyway, the Lyla one is not so bad... and it was half price... so we'll live with it :(