Removing Stains On White Dogs

kat99

i was wondering what people , use to remove stains on there white dogs,

what kind of stain, and where abouts.

Generally a good whitening shampoo works well, but I found another good product that you make into a paste and apply or mix with shampoo, but forget the name of it... Will have a look when i get home and let you know

I used Crown Royal mostly for intense cleaning and a few other good whitening shampoos that are out there, but be sure to dilute as if used too strongly, you can end up with a 'blue' dog or at least paws!!

If the stains aren't coming out fully, you can use terrier chalk to whiten up before going in the ring, just be sure you pat or blow out the chalk before you walk in there!

I used Crown Royal mostly for intense cleaning and a few other good whitening shampoos that are out there, but be sure to dilute as if used too strongly, you can end up with a 'blue' dog or at least paws!!

If the stains aren't coming out fully, you can use terrier chalk to whiten up before going in the ring, just be sure you pat or blow out the chalk before you walk in there!

And don't chalk in the ring :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yup, seen it happen!!

I just use a whitner shampoo in the hydro bath.

Then if he needs it might touch up a little with chalk but they're dogs and I'm happy they are clean and don't smell like they rolled in something. But then short haired dogs are real easy even covered in white.

It's terribly amuzing when a heavily chalked dog enters the ring and shakes. The cloud of chalk they can get up is incredible! :rofl: