K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve said they will honour the discount even if they are out of stock and have to back order, so don't lose hope yet Nic :laugh:

I know! I am just impatient and want my new tugs asap! *stamps feet* :( I got a message to say that it would be sent out as soon as it was back in stock (less than a week or so)!

Just a heads up mine mine went through to my junk folder so if you can't find the news update thing Steve just posted you might have to look there - have now added it to my address book so it shouldn't happen again.

Steve said they will honour the discount even if they are out of stock and have to back order, so don't lose hope yet Nic :rofl:

I know! I am just impatient and want my new tugs asap! *stamps feet* :laugh: I got a message to say that it would be sent out as soon as it was back in stock (less than a week or so)!

Bahaha impatient just like me :rofl:

then it will be back to Queensland!

Sounds like a plan, Steve :rofl::(

Will put my handling on hold until you get here :rofl::o

Will put my handling on hold until you get here :rofl::o

Yes I saw that too!! :laugh:

BUT the "special delivery" pricked my interest more! Steve are you expecting a mini Steve/Stevette??

Yes I saw that too!! :(

BUT the "special delivery" pricked my interest more! Steve are you expecting a mini Steve/Stevette??

I saw that too - I am thinking the same thing seeing as the emphasis was on the word expecting! :laugh:

Will put my handling on hold until you get here :rofl::rofl:

K9: No probs, we can run Daisy through UDX when I am up eh? :laugh:

S: BUT the "special delivery" pricked my interest more! Steve are you expecting a mini Steve/Stevette??

K9: Hey guys, I have been so busy last 12 months I admit missing some treadmill and gym sessions, BUT I am back on it now, treadmill and Gym every day... Pregnant? me? noooooo :o

L: Just read the news email. Love the ideas.

'Wall of Fame' ??? change that to 'Wall of Shame' and me and my girl may stand a chance :rofl:

K9: Oh come L, I just read someones email and it sounds like someone is on fire!!! Your last clip was awemsome, wicked improvement! You got my drive up now!

K9: No probs, we can run Daisy through UDX when I am up eh? :(

:rofl: :rofl: Obviously you haven't watched the latest video I sent you yet :rofl::o

K9: Hey guys, I have been so busy last 12 months I admit missing some treadmill and gym sessions, BUT I am back on it now, treadmill and Gym every day... Pregnant? me? noooooo :rofl:

So no mini Steve/Stevettes to be expected in June then?? :D :laugh:

K9:lol thanks guys, yep we have been busy!

And not just on the website either by the sounds of things :D :):rofl:

I can just see poor "Stevette" now at 16 waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up.

Stevette says to boyfriend pick me up at 8:00 and we'll party all night just ignore all the protection dogs, e-collars, prong collars and bite equipment etc oh then there is Dad he may snarl and growl a little but once you understand what drive he is in you will be able to handle him with ease ;) :):(

Congrats to you and Mrs Steve :rofl::eek:

K9:lol thanks guys, yep we have been busy!

And not just on the website either by the sounds of things :D :):rofl:

I can just see poor "Stevette" now at 16 waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up.

Stevette says to boyfriend pick me up at 8:00 and we'll party all night just ignore all the protection dogs, e-collars, prong collars and bite equipment etc oh then there is Dad he may snarl and growl a little but once you understand what drive he is in you will be able to handle him with ease ;) :):(

Congrats to you and Mrs Steve :rofl::eek:

PMSL! I don't like his chances :(

As a mother of teenage boys I can tell you now what *drive* Stevette's suitor will be in and he WON'T be able to satisfy it with a tug toy!! LOLOLOL

As for Steve - I am 100% convinced his bite will be way worse than his bark!