K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9: Thanks again everyone for the kind words, and the sales guys, we had miles of stock and it is dropping fast, we had to order more sooner than expected, as I said we will definately honour any discount even if we need to back order.

We will also be at the time of our first newsletter, releasing STAGE TWO!

Keep your eyes peeled!!!!

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

I really like the rescue idea on the website

Too many good dogs go down and good ethical rescue needs all the help it can get :laugh:

Maybe Cordelia could be persuaded out of retirement. :laugh:

K9: Yeah I am excited about the Rescue program and SAD program too, we have a lot of resources available to us, and we can sure point them in the rioght way with these programs...

Hopefully with ours and peoples help, we can make a difference.

Looking forward to the newsletters Steve! What kind of info are you going to put in them?

K9: Oh stuff about dogs. :laugh:

I am surprised you didnt pick up my little drive trigger "releasing STAGE TWO!"

Stuff about dogs? No way! :rofl::)

Hehe, I didn't pick it up, obviously I am not responding to my drive triggers :rofl::laugh: what do stages three and four involve??

H: Hehe, I didn't pick it up, obviously I am not responding to my drive triggers :laugh::laugh: what do stages three and four involve??

K9: Lots of things, I am sure you can guess ITS A SURPRISE...

N: So long as STAGE TWO isn't released at midnight - I am still catching up on sleep after STAGE ONE's midnight release yawn :rofl:

K9: Stage two at 2am, 3 at 3am and so on lol... No daytime I promise...

K9: Thanks again everyone for the kind words, and the sales guys, we had miles of stock and it is dropping fast, we had to order more sooner than expected, as I said we will definately honour any discount even if we need to back order.

:thumbsup::) ;) ;)

Just placed my order :happydance:

Will the website show if item is out of stock?

:thumbsup::) ;) ;)

Just placed my order :happydance:

Will the website show if item is out of stock?

K9: Asking the wrong guy there, they will email you back if there is any reason the order wont go out.

:) ;) ;) :)

I saw the trigger but I am learning to ignore the triggers as it is better for my stress levels :happydance: .......... apparently :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: BC4ME - or is it that it didn't trigger because last time it didn't result in sufficient release of the appropriate chemicals to make the stress worthwhile :happydance: .

ETA. Steve somebody pointed out to me that your website listed under your profile is only listed as www.pro.com.au. Not sure if you realized or if its deliberate.

Edited by ness

Noooo! I placed an order this morning and apparently I was too slow and they're already out of stock on some things! :o Not that I actually needed anything to begin with... :(

My Starter Tug kit arrived today :rofl::laugh: If you're thinking about this kit I definately recommend it - good quality and CHEAP!!!

Edited by gsdog2

Noooo! I placed an order this morning and apparently I was too slow and they're already out of stock on some things! :o Not that I actually needed anything to begin with... :(

My Starter Tug kit arrived today :rofl::laugh: If you're thinking about this kit I definately recommend it - good quality and CHEAP!!!

Yes that's what I'm waiting for... they are currently out of stock :rofl: Not that I really need more tugs, I have 3 or 4 or maybe even more kicking around here but I liked the look of these and I'm always keen to "test" out new ones. I haven't had many last more than a year so am keen to see if these will survive longer!