Byb Saving Herself Money

rastus_froggy

Probably a common thing but yesterday one of the kids at work told me that her mum has gone to tafe and learnt how to microchip because then she can save lots of money on all the puppies and kittens they breed. It makes me sick, they make so much money on the way they currently run their 'breeding program'(dogs and cats that live outside in bird cages, chuck food in the gate and move on to the next cage and half the time they don't even notice for days after the kittens are born), and now she saves another $25 on each puppy and kitten! :champagne:

Yes, and in NSW that is ILLEGAL - it's also horrifically immoral but that's another story. Report them to the Council, it's the only way to stop these morons. It's how a local pit bull breeder was stopped - breeding in the garage and letting parents (which he said were dog aggressive) and pups roam around in an unfenced yard ...

It should be against the law to keep dogs in bird cages - I keep hearing this story but from different BYBs, how people can be so cruel is beyond me. Until people stop buying their pets in shops and online, this will continue to happen for there is $$ to be made.

I have what is most likely an ex puppy farm dog here. Major rehabilitation is required and I almost gave up as it seemed impossible to turn her round - she was eating all her poo as soon as she produced it. Not rehomable I thought. She was completely bald on arrival with untreated dry eye - the worst my vet had seen. That will never be cured. My vet recommended immediate euthanasia. I ignored him - I can't stand a dog having 8 years of horror only to die.

It's taken nearly 3 months but she's made major improvements in the last couple of weeks!! We are getting ready to find a new home now, if possible. If not, she'll stay here.

Edited by dogmad

You just cant change them.

I have one in my Tafe class, she lets her dogs have pups every year at least.

There were two litters at the begining of last year and a litter at the end, now there is another litter.

They are all cross bred Maltese, she tells everyone what great pups they are.

Ive had to give up trying to educate her.

She makes a lot of money out of them.

When she tells the class I have to leave or Ill scream.

Report them to the RSPCA, if you have the address. I know they are mostly a uselss bunch of twats, but if you get the local female inspector, she will at least go out to the proprerty and you never know, they could just be having a week where they need some promotion and media attention :champagne: