Laser Lites No More Stains - Anyone Used It?

BittyMooPeeb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys... I have had the same problem. Bought the stuff and opened it up and it is a green crystal mixture that mixes up like the wet sand/dirt, and I really think it made my dog more dirty after using it. Any ideas?

I always mixed it with boiling hot water, then put it in the fridge to cool.

I would spray on affected areas 15 minutes prior to bathing.

I would also add to the Shampoo if I needed an extra kick out of it.

Hi guys... I have had the same problem. Bought the stuff and opened it up and it is a green crystal mixture that mixes up like the wet sand/dirt, and I really think it made my dog more dirty after using it. Any ideas?

Green?

It's White which dissolved in hot water.

Edited by sas

Sas - I think you must have missed some of the thread - it's the new green crystal stuff they are having problems with :) Perhaps it is a new formula? Dunno but either way it sounds like it doesn't work!

Guys, I'm wondering if it's the right stuff in the right packaging? :D Did Laserlites or Petcetera confirm it is supposed to be green crystals? :) Just a thought....

And with all the troubles, I'd be asking for a refund.

Now, for the contents ...... dramatic music .......

Bottle on the left - green sand like stuff that doesnt dissolve and smells like rotting seaweed, and cant be used according to the instructions.

Bottle on the right - white, slightly caustic smelling, dissolves and works as per instructions:

LLNoMoreStains.jpg

Bottle on the left - green sand like stuff that doesnt dissolve and smells like rotting seaweed, and cant be used according to the instructions.

Bottle on the right - white, slightly caustic smelling, dissolves and works as per instructions:

:bolt::eek::doh::cry::rofl:

LLNoMoreStains.jpg

the stuff on the left looks like a body scrub for humans.

There is more blue on the label on the right with the correct stuff in it. I wonder if the label on the left has been scanned or copied in some way and someone has tried some dodgy dealing to put some stuff out there that doesn't work??? Money making scheme or to give bad advertising to Laser lites??

There is more blue on the label on the right with the correct stuff in it. I wonder if the label on the left has been scanned or copied in some way and someone has tried some dodgy dealing to put some stuff out there that doesn't work??? Money making scheme or to give bad advertising to Laser lites??

Interesting idea. I dont think it could be done though as all the LL stuff is distributed by one company (Petcetera) and I bought my tub directly from them.

I'll be at EP next week so I will take both tubs and if the petcetera van is open, I will see if we can get some answers to the green seaweed vs caustic powder conundrum!