Canberra Royal Show 2010

altheau

I headed down to Canberra show today to try and grab some reference photos for my drawing etc, thought I might share some of them. I unfortunately do not know who any of the lovely doggies belong to, but they all looked think they where having a great time, it was really nice to see!

Agility

IMG_7741.JPG

IMG_7764.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7820.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_8244.JPG

The first one is my pepe, the second one is Lola, the third is ruby and the red tri border is styx. I know some of the other agility ones too but too lazy to name them all :laugh:

I headed down to Canberra show today to try and grab some reference photos for my drawing etc, thought I might share some of them. I unfortunately do not know who any of the lovely doggies belong to, but they all looked think they where having a great time, it was really nice to see!

Agility

IMG_7741.JPG

IMG_7764.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7820.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_8244.JPG

Edited by nikivds

FHRP: I have some more of your guy (weaving and stuff) if you would like them

nikivds: Thanks for the names (I will update the original post) your little Pepe is gorgeous, but darn hard to take photos of . . . so fast. I got a couple of photos of Nossi as well, but they where not as good as the tunnel one. Well done on the result!

It was good to see such lovely dogs having a great time with their owners.

Thanks altheau :( I would love the photos of nossi, it's his first big trial so I would love any photos of him :laugh:

I've been told pepe is very hard to photograph because he us a big black blur :o

Posted them here

http://picasaweb.google.com/altheau/CanberraShow2010# (easier then e-mailing them etc) For his first big trial he was really well composed and defiantly looked like the best dog of the guys doing the jumps and tunnels. You should be proud, job well done!

Very true on the Pepe front, although I got clear shots, most of them where of him leaving rather then arriving at the feature ;p

Thanks altheau :rofl: I would love the photos of nossi, it's his first big trial so I would love any photos of him :rofl:

I've been told pepe is very hard to photograph because he us a big black blur :o

Posted them here

http://picasaweb.google.com/altheau/CanberraShow2010# (easier then e-mailing them etc) For his first big trial he was really well composed and defiantly looked like the best dog of the guys doing the jumps and tunnels. You should be proud, job well done!

Very true on the Pepe front, although I got clear shots, most of them where of him leaving rather then arriving at the feature ;p

thanks so much! I am very happy with nos's progress and he is definitely becoming more confident. He is a very smooth dog to handle.

Those are the first agility photos of nossi so thanks heaps :mad is it ok if I save them??