Tango (dalmatian) Update

spottychick

I think Tango is just the luckiest dog to have found you and Pepper, spottychick :) .

It also sounds as though you still have the good and the bad which can be so stressful, but I can empathise with how wonderful it is when you see dogs who previously had issues starting to play and just be happy dogs. :cheer:

Awww thanks MM. I'm happy to have him despite the stress - he's also a joy to have around in so many ways. I guess lots of people in this forum have seen lots of dogs become more confident and happy when they've come to their homes but for me it's been an amazing experience. He seems to display more personality every day. eg in the last few days he's decided that sitting in the bedroom doorway and barking loudly is a sure-fire way of making me get up and let him outside. And when I sit up and say "Tango! Shut up" he yips and runs around the house doing silly play bounces at me and Pepper. LMAO

And Pepper has amazed me with how tolerant, cool and calm she is. Until recently she was the youngest of three dogs here and she sort of took a back-seat to the others who both had strong personalities. She sort of played the role of the "baby" of the family and didn't really do much except be really cute. So it's only now that I'm really seeing her personality emerge properly too. And I'm really impressed with her.

Listen to me! :cheer: I'm so obsessed with my dogs ROFLMAO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tango is just the luckiest dog to have found you and Pepper, spottychick :rofl: .

It also sounds as though you still have the good and the bad which can be so stressful, but I can empathise with how wonderful it is when you see dogs who previously had issues starting to play and just be happy dogs. :laugh:

Awww thanks MM. I'm happy to have him despite the stress - he's also a joy to have around in so many ways. I guess lots of people in this forum have seen lots of dogs become more confident and happy when they've come to their homes but for me it's been an amazing experience. He seems to display more personality every day. eg in the last few days he's decided that sitting in the bedroom doorway and barking loudly is a sure-fire way of making me get up and let him outside. And when I sit up and say "Tango! Shut up" he yips and runs around the house doing silly play bounces at me and Pepper. LMAO

And Pepper has amazed me with how tolerant, cool and calm she is. Until recently she was the youngest of three dogs here and she sort of took a back-seat to the others who both had strong personalities. She sort of played the role of the "baby" of the family and didn't really do much except be really cute. So it's only now that I'm really seeing her personality emerge properly too. And I'm really impressed with her.

Listen to me! :) I'm so obsessed with my dogs ROFLMAO

Your obsession is fine with me, because you have such a great way of describing what the dogs are physically doing. :laugh: :D