Another White Swiss Shepherd Dog Brag!

EISHUND

Very excited to brag that our little girl finally cracked a class in group and a CLASS IN SHOW :( Handled by my partner down in Milton, so he was rapt, as was Arawyn, Fanuilos & me too of course!

We were also stoked to see another WSS bitch entered on the day, but unfortunately her owner missed the call for her class :( Which was a shame, would have been nice to see another in the ring!

Vallgardens Glitzy Glamour (impSWD), is now the first female of the breed to win a class in show Down Under! :D

Her brother, also our boy, Vallgardens Ghostly Gladiator (impSWD) was the first class in show winner for the breed in Australia.

And to top the day off, he also took out Runner Up in Show with his GSD, Ch Allendell Incite a Riot ;)

So they had a great day down there, go the 'Shepherds'! The whitey & the black N gold! :crossfingers:

edit because I forget to add Arawyn & fanuilos :o Ooops, sorry guys!

Edited by LuvMyWhiteShep

Very excited to brag that our little girl finally cracked a class in group and a CLASS IN SHOW ;) Handled by my partner down in Milton, so he was rapt & me too of course!

We were also stoked to see another WSS bitch entered on the day, but unfortunately her owner missed the call for her class :( Which was a shame, would have been nice to see another in the ring!

Vallgardens Glitzy Glamour (impSWD), is now the first female of the breed to win a class in show Down Under! :D

Her brother, also our boy, Vallgardens Ghostly Gladiator (impSWD) was the first class in show winner for the breed in Australia.

And to top the day off, he also took out Runner Up in Show with his GSD, Ch Allendell Incite a Riot :o

So they had a great day down there, go the 'Shepherds'! The whitey & the black N gold! :crossfingers:

CONGRATULATIONS.

So happy for you Ange. :(

Big Congratulations on your great win! :laugh: Looks like the two siblings are great ambassadors for their breed! :shrug:

Any photos of her? :laugh:

JUST LOVE THOSE WHITE SHEPHERDS!!! :p :p :D

BBJ took some photos in Canberra.

We have been at Noorat all weekend so hopefully she will sort them soon. :rofl::) ;)

Congrats LMWS!!!!

Which show was your class in group from?

:D Same show ;)

Big Congratulations on your great win! :rofl: Looks like the two siblings are great ambassadors for their breed! :D

Any photos of her? :rofl:

JUST LOVE THOSE WHITE SHEPHERDS!!! :eek::love::love:

They definately are great ambassadors, and we have our breeder to thank for that, I'm so happy that we can make her proud. She's been very excited to hear her babies cracking some 1st's for the breed in Australia.

Someone took photos, just waiting on them :)

:D Congratulations Ange !!!!!! :cry: Great results and I hope there are many more of them.

Cheers

Chrissy and the Snofyre crew

Woohoo :rofl: Hi Chrissy, thanks heaps! I hope so too, but if we don't win another, atleast we were still the first ;)

Edited by LuvMyWhiteShep