Disgusting Behaviour

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An automatic finger breaking device would be handy LOL

thats an idea :rofl:

or another thought, a silent alarm that is connected to your keys for example, so when activated, you will hear it from your end then the culprit wouldn't know what hit him :thumbsup:

Yes a finger "mini guillotine" would be even better. The culprits would be easy to pick. They'd be high fiving with 3 digits.

I remember a fellow Newf exhibitor who found powdered glass laced raw meat at a Royal show in the late 80's. Luckily for them the dog was finicky.

Too many scumbags in this world.

:thumbsup:

I'd like a white on thanks, so I can give it a mowhawk and make it look tough :rofl:

How wonderful, I have one in white. :eek: She's more into pink bling than leather and studs though.

You could always ask lilli to loan you a CAS - that should give them a bit of a shock when they open the door. :eek:

Edited by poodlefan

Just had an unpleasant thought Warls, did you check your tow hitch, wheels ect ?

If someone was evil enough to let your dog out, the same motivation could have seen them undo or loosen something :-(

sadly, I have heard of this happening.

You have to worry about someone who would take their competitive ego to such unspeakable acts on innocent dogs.

fifi

Just had an unpleasant thought Warls, did you check your tow hitch, wheels ect ?

If someone was evil enough to let your dog out, the same motivation could have seen them undo or loosen something :-(

sadly, I have heard of this happening.

You have to worry about someone who would take their competitive ego to such unspeakable acts on innocent dogs.

fifi

I always check those before I drive off. I lock all of the trailer doors, walk around and kick the tyres and then check the brake, hitch, chain and plug. It's the very last thing I do before I get in the car, I always have.

Awesome, I must invest in a Toy Poodle that screams like a banshee. LOL

Or some attack trained Chiuahua schutzhunds!!! :dancingelephant: A whole bunch of 'em.

Seriously, it's a low act though.

I had some girls "accidently' let one of my horses out of my paddock when they decided to take a short cut through my property and the horse barged past them as they were going through her paddock gate. Twits.

Fortunately she stayed on the actual property. I found her raiding the feed shed!

:laugh:

Like I offered the other Day Jak I will hold the ass hole who did this for you

whilst you happily flog the living S$%&* out of them :laugh: :D

I was parked only a couple of trailers down from you the other day, scary to think that there are such lowlifes,

and how sad it is that people feel the need to do this just for a blue ribbon !! :eek: