Disgusting Behaviour

I stood like a stunned mullet today after someone let my bitch out of the trailer at Bathurst Royal. ( no fault of the organiser )

What a low life act, that not only put my bitch at risk but other exhibitors, as she ran around looking for me. Thankfully Missymoo from DOL yelled out that she was out and we could catch her quickly. There was no way she could have gotten out of the trailer herself, as she was in the middle berth. She had to come through that door into the front one and then through the internal door and then the external door, all of which were shut. The external door cannot be opened from the inside.

I am disgusted and saddened that someone would do such a thing. :laugh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just lucky that she's not aggressive and avoids confrontation, she was running around the show ground while the Terrier group specials were still on. :laugh: Thankfully she was looking for me and not for a fight.

It was raining and there was no general public in the area, which is why I think she was let out.

I'm just lucky that she's not aggressive and avoids confrontation, she was running around the show ground while the Terrier group specials were still on. :laugh: Thankfully she was looking for me and not for a fight.

It was raining and there was no general public in the area, which is why I think she was let out.

Gosh I dread that happening SBT

Especially with my big fella.

The girls are all pretty cruisy but he is not.

That and the roads around as well.

Mine are lockable as the bolt across and can be clipped or padlocked ( that's my internal doors behind the solid external doors ) but I also have a second set of doors inside my trailer that seperates the front berth from the middle berth. I thought that given my bitch was inside the middle berth, behind three closed doors, that she was secure. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my new trailer.