Show Training - Durack

Asalei

No longer any show training at Caboolture. They say they don't have enough volunteersm to instruct.

Bugger, I was seriously thinking about joining :( I am on the Sunshine Coast, does anyone know if there is anything up this way for a total newbie?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No longer any show training at Caboolture. They say they don't have enough volunteersm to instruct.

Hi All,

Just to let people know, show training IS still on at Caboolture, and likely to be starting next week, if not definitely the following week. We still do have a regular instructor in Vanessa Lougheed who drives up from the southside of Brisbane to take classes, unfortunately Jamie (who has been outstanding) isn't also able to instruct on a regular basis. In addition other members also take classes.

We have just been on a bit of an extended holiday and cursed by the weather.

Show training is at Caboolture Showgrounds on the northern side next to the main arena (next to the Caboolture Kennel Club storage shed).

Check our facebook page for details, or contact the club.

Training is on Wednesday nights and is $3.00 per dog and to attend you need to become a member (which is $5.00 for the year) which covers our public liability etc while training.

Thanks,

Nadia Attridge

• 2 months later...

Is there any private show ring training one on one available and also any on Northside Brisbane other then Caboulture bit far to get to for me as is Durack classes :(

Just need some help with some fine tuning LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Check our facebook page for details, or contact the club.

Training is on Wednesday nights and is $3.00 per dog and to attend you need to become a member (which is $5.00 for the year) which covers our public liability etc while training.

Thanks,

Nadia Attridge

If show training is being held by a club wouldnt it be covered by the Dogs Qld Insurance ? I have never heard of clubs taking out their own insurance before

Regards

Ian