Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

Congratulations Ness! Mum has done an awesome job again. :o I know how much you've been looking forward these guys (really I do! :laugh: )

:) Enjoy them!!!

Can't wait to see some photos once you've had some sleep!!!

Cuddles and smooches for mum and babies...and a few extras from me for all the little boys...yaaaaay! :heart::thanks:

w2s

That's coz you want one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OH has said yes coz it's my 50th birthday present and no-one can take it away from me!!! I am SOOOOOO excited! A very special baby whippet to join my little team. I am one very lucky lady. Thanks Parky and Ness!!! :cheer:

w2s :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer::banghead::eek:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't lift her out of the whelping box because my back is out at the moment so I have to encourage her to jump out. She won't jump out when I'm standing in the door way so I walked up the hall.

Next thing she has jumped out and come tearing up the hall leaving a trail of mucous on the tiles behind her. I let her outside and she was just wanting to wee constantly. I brought her back inside and she jumped straight into the box.

Things are happening but no pups yet. Wish she's hurry up and get started. :banghead:

Hi everyone, I just thought I would update on how my litter is doing & post some piccies.

Well they are now 12 days old & so far so good, all pups seem to be thriving & have all more than doubled their birth weight. Brandy is doing an excellent job, & seems to love motherhood, but I do worry if the 8 pups are going to really take it out of her, & my biggest fear is Eclampsia, but so far she seems to be really coping, so I will just keep a close eye on her. :)

All my pups are so adorable, I am just so totally in love with them, & at this stage I just wan't to keep them all. :banghead: But I think I will have to settle for just keeping one of the boys, which one I don't know yet,I can't choose at the moment, I will just have to wait until their personalities kick in & they grow a little more .

Being my first litter I have so far taken about 250 photos of the cute little terrors , :o I just can't help myself. :eek:

Here is just some I would love to share with you all.

These photos are of the pups taken at 7 days old. :thanks:

023-1.jpg

030.jpg

022-1.jpg

025.jpg

010-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

Well kayo has been very thoughtful and given me one of each possible colour combinations in the bitches... Now I just need her to do the same with boys.

So far

girls

liver and white

solid liver

lemon and white

solid lemon

boys

lemon and white

What am I hoping for for me?

Either a solid liver or a liver and white male. :thumbsup:

cone on kayo! Hit me with some boys!!!

She must have heard me. I still don't have what I want but she did just have a solid lemon boy.

The good thing is that so far, I don't need to use collars on the to i.d. them. They're all different :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new Pointee babes...how many more do you think she's got tucked away?

Fingers and toes crossed for your solid/parti liver boy!

Edited by Aziah