Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kanati, she's a keeper I think. We think she's a throwback on the dams side to a very good blue dog so fingers crossed LOL! The blue fawn is also quite pretty. A big thank you to Maddie for giving us some colour!

Thanks for the well wishes :thumbsup:

NO wonder Kijana was huge most of her babies were over 600gms!! The vet actually had to make the hole in her tummy bigger becasue he couldnt get them out,lol. Kalais biggest was 555gms and her smallest 425gms, so some of Kijanas were 200gms heavier than some of Kalais'.

Shes not really into her babies yet, wont sniff or clean them but she lets them feed, Im in the box with her though as she growled at them a couple of times last night. She'll come around, she just isnt really sure whats going on yet. Has plenty of milk, which is great and even better is that it seems Kalais' milk has finally come in!!!

Congrats Gapvic on your beautiful grey babies!

Well ive just come back down to earth after my girl delivered here bubs 1week early!!!!!they r now 1 week old & going well ,all things considered ,we did have a disaster prior to labour & also lost another bub @ 2daysold :rofl: run free special ones :eek:

Sorry to hear about your lost ones cockerlover.

How is Kayo doing with her wound? Hope she isn't getting up to anymore escapades?

Kayo is fine. You wouldn't know she had an injury. I still need to take photos of the pups though, it's just been so hectic!

So here we go... 2.5 weeks old :thumbsup:

I love this girl

IMG_9756.jpg

Kayo junior

IMG_9728.jpg

I like this girl too

IMG_9743.jpg

Another lemon girl

IMG_9740.jpg

and another just for fun

IMG_9746.jpg

oh... and here's one with white

IMG_9762.jpg

and because I should really include them, here are the boys

(I might keep this one)

IMG_9748.jpg

oh and my caramel baby

IMG_9735.jpg

Cockerlover, could you let me know the date your pups were born and number of girls/boys and I'll update the OP? Thanks!

Jencol - haven't heard from you - hope everything is well with your girl!

Ashanali, your babies are lovely! Mine are just starting to open their eyes now at 12 days.

What gorgeous babies Ash. I love the first girl too :D

kalais babies are 2 weeks old and have their eyes open now and doing a good job of walking around.Kijanas are 10 days and won't be far behind. Both still have the runs but most of kalais have started to firm up since yesterday. Vet thinks they may have been getting heaps of milk which was causing it as they weren't sick or losing weight. However I wormed them yesterday, only a few had small amount of worms from what I could see and now they are firming up so maybe it was worms that gave them the runs.???? Kalais feeds one of kijanas so they both have 10 on them makes it easier. Oh and I'm not bottle feeding any now both ms milk came in thank god as I was doing both litters for a few days there. Certainly takes a load off.

Hopefully get around to posting some pics this weekend :)

Cockerlover, could you let me know the date your pups were born and number of girls/boys and I'll update the OP? Thanks!

Jencol - haven't heard from you - hope everything is well with your girl!

Ashanali, your babies are lovely! Mine are just starting to open their eyes now at 12 days.

hi my pups arrived 1week early :laugh: on the 17/5 ,the angels needed 2 of them :rofl: but the 3boys 2 girls r going well now thanx

Here is a couple of photos of Jasper, the little male I'm keeping from my litter. He is about 4.5 weeks old here. :rofl:

008-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

006.jpg

Here is another little boy, that I'm also absolutely in love with, its absolutely killing me having to give him up, I feel like keeping him too. :laugh:

I'm hoping I can find a home for him within my family or circle of friends so I can still get to see him. :heart:

022-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

So here we go... 2.5 weeks old :laugh:

I love this girl

IMG_9756.jpg

Kayo junior

IMG_9728.jpg

I like this girl too

IMG_9743.jpg

Another lemon girl

IMG_9740.jpg

and another just for fun