Lestat, food critic

Mistral, professionally goodlooking, another for the Zoolander crew :confused:

Alchemy, a nurse who is training to be an olympic sprinter

Edited by Wolfsong

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me = secretary / OH = uni / part time paper boy.

Timmy? Lord Muck? Well we have our theories ....

We had an annoying Mrs Mangle type living next door to us at our old place and she complained routinely about loud music / parties (it was actually the apartment next to us, not us). So her complaints about partying were usually at times when we weren't home.

So either it was the neighbours or ----> Timmy's Sexy Parties

Me: Government lawyer

Ted: International spy or criminal mastermind. He's cool enough

Lily: Princess/diva/Manhattan socialite.. she'd never work.

Darcy: Village idiot/bouncer wannabe

Howard: Playboy/model/assistant village idiot.

Edited by poodlefan

Me - Engineer though studying to be a secoundary teacher

Husband - IT Gov

Lola - she's be the Queen of England and just be waited on. If she didn't have her lil brother around she'd eat and sleep all day

Boss- he'd be in the circus for sure

Polly would be undergoing psychiatric care, or in a healing role with all the licking of people she does...Bazzy would be a lounge lizard, I could imagine him laying on a sofa, smoking something slightly potent and looking everso bored.

I'm in research ethics...not much corrolation there!

Me - Registered Nurse

Sparkles I would like to say grave digger because she is always burying and then digging up old bones and biscuits but because of her digging ability and how interested in the garden she is I think she would be a gardener and one who gets her paws, nose and body really dirty.

Me - Conveyancing Paralegal

OH - Soon to be Qld Police Civi-role

Sophie would be alot of things - German Supermodel cause of her looks, policewoman because of her patrolling the yard and looking out for us, not to mention taking down intruders, and a counsellor because of how she helps out our foster boy and is so gentle. And a clown because of when she gets over excited at the dog park and becomes a moron.

Vader would be a dole bludger and spend his days in a hammock drinking beers out of coconuts.

I'm a probation officer, soon to be licencing inspector....

Magnum (Big Boofa) would be a policeman or youth worker - calm, unflappable and holds his line when trouble hits.

Addy - (dingo x) would be a socialite - always seeking attention.

Piper - (poodle) would be a therapist - knows when to make you laugh and knows when to just put her head on your shoulder and sigh.

Given the malinut's love of water & other dogs and his good looks, I think he'd do well as a surf life saver... ROFL

Either that or a professional swimmer, or maybe even a circus acrobat! He'd be the one doing the high dives off the trapeze or something, the nutter :)

My career doesn't come close to being anywhere near as exciting...

ME - IT Architect

Fergus is definitely Hansel - Zoolander's arch enemy. He is one cool cat. I have always thought he'd be Owen Wilson if he was a celeb.

Lucy is a hard one. Her fear can mask her personlity, but underneath it all she is a bossy boots who loves food. Maybe she'd be a Masterchef judge?

Edited by megan_

I was a vet nurse, soon starting as an animal technician next week.

My silky would be a really bad chef cause she would eat everything before it could be served to the customers.

My pom would be a private investigater as nothing gets past her.

I work in Business Development at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre

I think my Zander would be some sort of artist... he can be a little sensitive at times and he loves to pull apart his rope bones and decorate the garden/his bed/our house with their colourful remains!! :laugh:

I work in government.

I think Saxon would be a tree lopper/chipper - he loves to find sticks and bits of wood and chew them into tiny pieces...usually all over the carpeted hallway. Or a lion tamer - he's practising on Charlie the cat.

ETA - this is hilarious!

Edited by Saxonpup

Me OH&S

Youngest Female GSD would be a Private Investigator (a bit like Monk in the Tv show cant remember what it was called) or trampolinist

9 year old Female GSD Racing Car Driver :shrug:

4 year old Female (mother of 18mth old) would be a clown or trampolinist

11 year old (mother of 4 year old) She would be in the Federal police department doing cross examinations etc and sussing out bad guys and getting them to confess whilst also comforting victims. She is also responsible for her daughter and grand daughters jumping genes) Either that or a thief she knows how to unlock and open doors and has also passed this on.

Edited by Tash

Me OH&S

Youngest Female GSD would be a Private Investigator (a bit like Monk in the Tv show cant remember what it was called) or trampolinist

9 year old Female GSD Racing Car Driver :shrug:

4 year old Female (mother of 18mth old) would be a clown or trampolinist

11 year old (mother of 4 year old) She would be in the Federal police department doing cross examinations etc and sussing out bad guys and getting them to confess whilst also comforting victims. She is also responsible for her daughter and grand daughters jumping genes) Either that or a thief she knows how to unlock and open doors and has also passed this on.

You've just made me realise that although Pepper is a skilled locksmith, I'm sure she would much prefer a job that involves riding a (built in) pogo stick to entertain the crowds.