No Words...

I'm randomly checking a certain website, as I do, to ensure that the person who mistreated Henry isn't causing any other dogs harm, and I came over this ad.

I'm desperately hoping it's a misprint, altho with the nonsense she's talking, it might not be. 3 weeks, must go asap? :laugh:

Sadly, the puppy does look young.

Title - Breeders Dream

Offered By Owner

i hav one 3 week old bichon cross multiese-shitsue both parents are pure breds

he is a beautiful lap dog that just loves everyone and wants nothing more than to spend time with you. good guard dog, and low maintenance dog.

this is a rather rare breed usualy going for about 800-850

but because i need to sell quick im am putting down the price to 500

must go asap!

please call me on -insert idiots phone number here-

Edited to remove phone number and any reference to the site this was found on.

Edited by KristenLovesLabs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes it does look quite young doesn't it but photo's are very misleading. Shame on owner it is only 3 weeks :laugh: . I do feel like ring her up and enquiring actually.

Oh and did you see the heading :laugh: 'BREEDERS DREAM' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) and they are cross breeds

Edited by SBT101

Both parents are purebred what? mongrels - idiots. Isn't selling a 3 week old puppy against the law or is that in the eastern states? If it is report them.

Oh and I think you will need to edit out the number so as not to contravene forum rules :laugh:

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

Guest Clover

Rulw #13. Do not cross post ads from other web sites or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms.

It can cause members from other sites to come here to cause problems (which we don't want) and it also helps to promote less than desirable sites (which no-one wants either)

Rulw #13. Do not cross post ads from other web sites or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms.

It can cause members from other sites to come here to cause problems (which we don't want) and it also helps to promote less than desirable sites (which no-one wants either)

Fair call. Removed any reference to the site and link.

It must be a typo, they meant 3 years or 3 months, surely!

You'd hope so wouldn't you, but from the picture, the pups eyes barely even look open properly.

Breeders dream, good guard dog, rare breed and low maintenance, are they nuts!! oh wait, that hair brushes and clips itself, right? :)

Sadly the puppy is three weeks old, and she says it can go next week.

I responded to her with some information but I doubt she'll listen :\

I also emailed her, just as a test, asked about how big it would grow, when it could go to its new home and whether the price was negotiable at all. She replied that $500 was the minimum price as the father was hit by a car and she needs the money for his vet bills.

The whole situation sounds sad for all the dogs involved, and the poor puppy is being used just for the money :) I hope the dad is ok though, and the puppy finds a good home, especially as he'll need special care at only 4 weeks old :thumbsup:

I'm randomly checking a certain website, as I do, to ensure that the person who mistreated Henry isn't causing any other dogs harm, and I came over this ad.

I'm desperately hoping it's a misprint, altho with the nonsense she's talking, it might not be. 3 weeks, must go asap? :thumbsup:

Sadly, the puppy does look young.

Title - Breeders Dream

Offered By Owner

i hav one 3 week old bichon cross multiese-shitsue both parents are pure breds

he is a beautiful lap dog that just loves everyone and wants nothing more than to spend time with you. good guard dog, and low maintenance dog.

this is a rather rare breed usualy going for about 800-850

but because i need to sell quick im am putting down the price to 500

must go asap!

please call me on -insert idiots phone number here-

Edited to remove phone number and any reference to the site this was found on.

A good guard dog, at 3 weeks of age? :)

Sadly the puppy is three weeks old, and she says it can go next week.

I responded to her with some information but I doubt she'll listen :\

I also emailed her, just as a test, asked about how big it would grow, when it could go to its new home and whether the price was negotiable at all. She replied that $500 was the minimum price as the father was hit by a car and she needs the money for his vet bills.

The whole situation sounds sad for all the dogs involved, and the poor puppy is being used just for the money :) I hope the dad is ok though, and the puppy finds a good home, especially as he'll need special care at only 4 weeks old :thumbsup:

Is it just one pup? Or is there a litter or them?

I hope the dad is ok though, and the puppy finds a good home, especially as he'll need special care at only 4 weeks old

:) Me to. That is shocking!

It's so sad, he's only a tiny baby :thumbsup: If I was actually located anywhere near her I'd be tempted to take him just to make sure he was cared for. I know paying the money would only encourage the seller though.

I wouldn't hand ANY money over to this woman for the pup. Maybe I'm getting too cynical but "I need to sell a 3 week old pup to pay for a vet bill" sounds very dodgy to me. Even if it is genuine, this sort of thing shouldn't be encouraged by giving her money.