Crate Training

Hi guys,

does anyone have a link to or copy of basic crate training techniques they could post/email me?

Particularly if there is mention of any considerations when crate training an adult dog (if there are any). I have an adopter who would like some info and I'm sure there must be something already put together that phrases things better than I could :D

Cheers.

feed ur dog in the crate when he finishes let him out for a while then give him a bone in the crate once he has finsihed let him out and slowly build up the time untill u can leave for what ever ur time untill he goes in on comand use food to lure the dog in

he may sook for a while but dont let in unless the dog is over stressed or is not coping

they have a nack of making u feel bad to get there own way so dont give in to it to early

Hi guys,

does anyone have a link to or copy of basic crate training techniques they could post/email me?

Particularly if there is mention of any considerations when crate training an adult dog (if there are any). I have an adopter who would like some info and I'm sure there must be something already put together that phrases things better than I could :D

Cheers.

Came across this one today http://www.askdryin.com/movies/CrateDogLR.pdf :)