Rip My Brave Boy

Kyra

On the 29th of march we made the hardest decision of our life, to set our old boy free. ;)

He was roughly 12-14 yrs old, we picked him up from the pound on the 12th september 08 when he was two weeks overdue, he was my shadow ever since.

When we collected him we were aware of his medical conditions and were told he might live a month, week or a year, nobody knew, and we were prepared to love him until the end, whenever that may have been.

Over time his cataracts, arthritis and dry eye worsened, but it never broke his spirit, he went through a bad case of kennel cough which left him with one of his lungs not functioning properly, he also had gum disease. None of this ever bothered him in any way, he was always such a beautiful, happy dog, my brave boy.

Unfortunately over the last month he went completely blind and my beautiful boy had given up ;) he would wet himself where he sat, went off his food and would stay in one spot all day.

We took him to the vet to set him free from his pain, he no longer had any quality of life. :rofl:

We sat with him and gently talked to him as he slipped away :D

I promised i would never keep you alive for my own benefit, as hard as it was to do, you didn't deserve to be unhappy.

RIP my gorgeous boy, you will never be forgotten, please be in a better place now. I'll miss you forever, Little Dude. You were and always will be, my angel. :thumbsup:

awyqeh.jpg

29bhyk1.jpg

Kyra I am so sorry. What a beautiful little boy. He's a lucky one to have been rescued by you and loved for the last 18 months. You gave him probably the best and happiest time of his life.

Fly free now little one :)

I am so so sorry for your loss :thumbsup:

Please except my heart felt condolences. Little Dude will ALWAYS be by your side, heart and mind. He also has a place in my heart as well. He was a real little cutie pie with a lovely shih tzu character.

Take Care,

Lisa

xxxx