Grcq Silent Auction Starts 1st April

Russkie30

GRCQ Silent Auction :)

You guessed it, the GRCQ Silent Auction is back beginning on the 1 APRIL 2010, you can check out all our great merchandise and bid to your hearts content or your wallet is empty we don't mind either way!!

We have many things on offer this year from grooming equipment, to pet friendly holidays. You need to keep an eye on the max bids as only the amounts will be listed however you will receive an email confirming your bid has been placed. GO ON check it out, you know you want too.

Three easy steps to becoming a GRCQ silent auction expert!

Step 1. go to www.grcq.org.au and follow the props to the silent auction page

Step 2. Bid Bid Bid - keep checking and bidding higher than your competitors

Step 3. Send your money in at the end of the auction and the products will be mailed to your door.

All Money going to our 2011 Golden Retriever National

Thanks All :)

Ha that's so funny!!!! I bet you a "Grog Auction" would do really good as well. It ends on Friday 30th April 8pm Brisbane Time!!!!

Yes, I actually had to click on the thread to see what it was about - LOL. The way the type format is set up on DOL doesn't allow for a string of capital letters.

I really need my eyes tested... I thought it said grog silent auction...

Have to make a bid at home. Work computer won't let me.

When does auction end?

LOL, Im glad Im not the only one who initially read it as GROG silent Auction... :thumbsup:

:D

You Guys might be onto something with a " Grog Auction" :)

Just to let you know we have you just been given some Nutro which I have added to the Silent Auction. Great Buy for anyone who feeds this type of dry food

Nutro Natural Choice Lite Super Pack 1x 7kg Pack , 2 x 2.5kg Packs

Delivery to Brisbane Area Only via Courier TBA soon

Also for people in the Hawthorn Area, Melbourne we have 4 x DIY Bath Vouchers from Abode of the Friendly Toad Grooming Salon, 99 Burwood Road (Power St intersection) Hawthorn, Victoria

www.grcq.org.au

Highest Bidder Page

On the Nutro website it sames Lamb & Rice Formula

NATURAL CHOICE LITE has reduced calories to assist dogs that are over weight or less active. It contains only the best quality ingredients, which means more nutrition for your dog and less backyard wastage – we guarantee. It contains glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints, which is important for dogs carrying excess weight. It's 100% complete nutrition, so there is no need to add supplements – it's just good, wholesome nutrition for overweight and less active adult dogs.