Corowa & District Friday 16th April

Rebanne

NO undercover show area but fantatsic grounds. Good quality grass... heaps of powered camping spots... awesome hot showers :) Only problem was last yera when we had massive amounts of rain and it turned into a swamp :)

Only problem was last yera when we had massive amounts of rain and it turned into a swamp :)

I remember that swamp so fondly... running around the ring in full waterproof gear with mud up to my knees, potato flouring my cream Golden Retriever (who kept turning brown) between each time he went in the ring. I would do it all again though as he loved it & earned himself a 25 point BOB with an entry of 30 Goldens to get his title. Sorry, Capanash just brought back a great memory.

The grounds are the best I have ever been to, not undercover, but you will enjoy them.

:) It is raining up here this w/e so fingers crossed next will be lovely weather.......

It is a fantastic venue, with a ton of room for everybody.........camping sites are ALL powered and a water supply, shower & toilet block has about 10 or so Showers, so no-one would miss out !!!

Group 2

BIG - Bull Terrier

RUBIG - Lakeland?

Group 3

BIG - ESS

RUBIG - Curlycoat

Group 4

BIG - PBGV

RUBIG - Ridgie (Grand Ch Mieridge Gatsbys Aplawz (AI))

Group 5

BIG - Sheltie (Ch Shelmanna Zulu Moonbeams)

RUBIG - Pembroke Corgie (Gr Ch Aberlee Midnight Sequel)

Group 6

BIG - Dobe

Group 7

BIG - Lhasa

RUBIG - Dally

Baby - STIX!!!