Poodle Lovers Will Appreciate This ...

LDR

OH was gardening today .... in the front yard. Our street leads to a dog park.

Now let's frame the context - OH pre Timmy and dog ignorant thought poodles came in one size. Tiny.

So a car drives past, standard poodle in the back, head out the window ....

"LDR, I seriously thought it was a dude with a beard! They are so human like!". :thumbsup:

:laugh: Thats funny. I know my lot are only half poodle but quite a few times when Cooper has been sitting up in the car, we get some funny looks. one day I was putting money in the meter and a little boy was staring in the window of the car where Coop was just sitting looking out and he said to me, Is that a human :thumbsup: I said na, it's my dog :laugh: he just said wow I couldn't tell!!

:laugh: Thats funny. I know my lot are only half poodle but quite a few times when Cooper has been sitting up in the car, we get some funny looks. one day I was putting money in the meter and a little boy was staring in the window of the car where Coop was just sitting looking out and he said to me, Is that a human :thumbsup: I said na, it's my dog :laugh: he just said wow I couldn't tell!!

Lol I have to say though, that in some of your photos Cooper does look a bit like a dignified old gentleman with a very impressive moustache.

Lol I have to say though, that in some of your photos Cooper does look a bit like a dignified old gentleman with a very impressive moustache.

:eek: I have to agree with that Cooper does look like an Old timer with a moustache LOL.

I thought you lot might like to see this one:

BubblesandLoyd3.jpg

Edited by quoll

Ahh...the dignified and Handsome Cooper...he needs a curved pipe and a Sherlock Holmes Hat and no-one would be able to tell the difference!

:laugh: Your not the first one to have said that either!! I must check out the op shops, it would make for a great photo shoot, not sure I d be able to get him to keep the pipe in his mouth though??

:( Lots of people have said that T looks too human and it kinda freaks them out, personally I think he looks like a cartoon character, think the way he acts probably contributes to that too.

Ohh Cooper is just too darling, love the hat picture, he definately looks like a debonaire (sp) old gentleman, ready to waltz a girl off her feet :(

Actually it s not just the way they "Look" Sage our poodle, often makes sounds that has people stop and turn heads, it s sounds Human A few people have been shocked when we tell them no no it s the dog, the reply is usually :cry: it sounded like a person.

It actually sounds a little like a child crying and saying : I want my mummy.

sage4.jpg

Sage

Actually it s not just the way they "Look" Sage our poodle, often makes sounds that has people stop and turn heads, it s sounds Human A few people have been shocked when we tell them no no it s the dog, the reply is usually :rofl: it sounded like a person.

It actually sounds a little like a child crying and saying : I want my mummy.

sage4.jpg

Sage

:laugh: You are so right Shell, Bron and Lacy both talk and on occasion Bronson sounds like he is saying "I love you" :eek:

tlc, if Cooper was human I think he would speak like Sean Connery.

:D he so would :D

This is what poodle pups look like when they have spent one day with me and my Labrador...

I think Fern had lots of fun - what do you think??

Fern's mummy was most unimpressed... why???

T.

:rofl: great dirty doggie shots!!