Adelaide K9 Force Seminar - 8th May

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looking out a couple of locked safes to put the lunch stuff in* :laugh:

I thought it was only Pele I needed to watch out for (Oh and Earl - OK - and Ness .....................:laugh:)

Really looking forward to this - not only to see how Steve works etc but also to have a day with doggie people who won't make me feel bad when my exubarant bloodhound pup (41 Bloody Kilos of him :party: ) eats his way out of his crate and drools all over Steve :laugh:

I told you KHM we will just put Kenz in charge of the food and she won't let any of the other dogs get close enough to take any of it.

ETA. That is if she survives through until Saturday. Day 2 of pre-TID means no walks, no fetching and no toys OMG she is ready to pop. Least tomorrow we can start playing tug :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Hmm she is learning that dog blankets, sticks and flowers aren't toys and won't be tugged on or thrown. Funny though she was never this demanding when she had access to everything all the time.

What do we have to bring on the day? Did we get a ticket or anything we need to print out and bring to the workshop? I've received so many emails from K9 Pro (my fault not their's!) now that I can't even remember! :)

I don't understand why they need a printed ticket but apparently they do. It would be one of the first ones you got after paying up, with a PDF attachment. My printer doesn't do colour so I hope a black and white one will keep them happy. Maybe we should all print several and bring, just in case somebody forgets theirs. (joking Steve).

I got an email today with a reminder follow up list of things to do/bring.

What do you have to be nervous about SecretKei

The 101 ways in which my dog can embarrass me in front of 30 other people :cry: or make that the ways in which I can embarrass myself :rainbowbridge:

I think I am in for 2 hours of serious picking on Friday :rainbowbridge: .

...and there's that too :rainbowbridge: Steve is going to get to see how unco I am IRL :rainbowbridge:

I'm worried Earl will eat his way out of his crate :hug: - or carry on while he is in there :eek: - or just generally be the stubborn, large, opinionated clown that he always is and will give both Steve and I the bloodhound equivilant of the finger when asked to do something. :)

That and the worry that lunch will be horrendous and everyone will hate me and wish they had brought their own :eek: :D

Apart from that I am quite looking forward to the day :) :p :o

SecretKei you're i-squeaks made it back to Adelaide in one piece and have put them with the tickets so I shouldn't forget them!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :o

You guys have nothing to be worried about. Last time Steve was in QLD for a workshop Daisy barked the entire almost two hours it took to get to Camp Tailwaggers and barked for almost the entire workshop :o:) :)

Edited by huski