Adelaide K9 Force Seminar - 8th May

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know - didn't think about this when we traded in the Commodore wagon with roof racks for a Mazda 6 hatch and then bought a bloodhound :laugh::laugh:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Oh guys I have the key to let people in and don't intend on getting there at the crack of dawn :thumbsup: .

I had a tour of the place - and KHM there is a fridge and an urn and microwaves and stuff :thumbsup: . Didn't see a white board though.

Edited by ness

:thumbsup: I shall be up at the crack of dawn making salads (No room in the fridge to store them *sigh*) but won't be leaving home till 8 - can always take Earl for a walk and set up my crate if the rooms aren't open

- or find out where ness lives and go round to rev up Kenzie *L*

ETA - I have a whiteboard - and a couple of whiteboard markers :thumbsup:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Kenz thought Kei was pretty special - hmmm geez anybody would think my dog is a serious tart. She won't know what hit her with so many "boyfriends" in the same room :thumbsup: .

:thumbsup: Poor Kenzie. So many boys and so little time. It must be hard being so popular! I think Kei liked her too :love:

Thanks for the directions MRB, we managed to park in the right place and Steve was easy to find :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Hudson, Kei, Zum and River all in the same room - eeeeeeeeeek her little brain will be fried totally. Just as well it will be concentrated on the boys because well maybe then everything else might be less scary.

A great day I thought - and some great food (thanks KHM).

Thoughts from others? The main one I came away with was that I thought I was going there to learn about training in drive, and as cool as that was I've actually come away thinking long and hard about dog aggression issues. All very valuable from my perspective.

Lots to think about from todays workshop - I actaully found myself looking at Rosie (the kelpie) when she brought her toy over to me - and thinking of ways I could use that to get her working in drive - she is definitely more orientated to interactive tug toys than she is to food :love:

The dogs all behaved very well - and Earl will have his crate zipped up when he goes to bed tonight - which will mean I get a full nights sleep without worrying if he and Rosie are going to have a scuffle :thumbsup:

I am feeling more confident and will be asking Steve for advice if any questions come up

It was great to meet new people too :love:

ETA - and thanks to Steve for coming - and for the fantastic leash for Earl - and a HUGE thanks to ness for organising it all :hug:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Finally got home at last- can't stop Steve from talking once he gets started :rofl: . Great time. Thanks again for coming Steve.

ETA. Thanks for the lunch KHM - oh and the girls say thanks for all the BBQ chicken left overs :rofl: .

Edited by ness