I Am In Love With A Boxer Pup..

becandcharch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it as well, what a happy gorgeous girl

If you trimmed it a bit diffrent (not that I don't like the current cut, but just so it fit normal monitor res proportions) I think it would make a great wallpaper for any dog lovers computer. Who could stay angry at their computer when they saw that lovely happy face ;p

If you trimmed it a bit diffrent (not that I don't like the current cut, but just so it fit normal monitor res proportions) I think it would make a great wallpaper for any dog lovers computer. Who could stay angry at their computer when they saw that lovely happy face ;p

Hmm I just tried this in Lightroom and got so far before realised I that I had no idea what I was doing!

Not sure if you use LR but I went into Export and tried to change the dimentions and it didnt work :D

Hmm I just tried this in Lightroom and got so far before realised I that I had no idea what I was doing!

Not sure if you use LR but I went into Export and tried to change the dimentions and it didnt work :thumbsup:

Change the canvas size in photoshop and fill the background layer with colour, then add a mask to your photo and use gradient to blend then edges of your photo to the background colour

Not sure if you use LR but I went into Export and tried to change the dimentions and it didnt work :laugh:

Change the canvas size in photoshop and fill the background layer with colour, then add a mask to your photo and use gradient to blend then edges of your photo to the background colour

Alas no PS for me :thumbsup:

Yep boxer puppies are the cutest! :D I'm not biased or anything! :laugh:

The second photo cracked me up, although all of them are great as usual! :laugh: Love the ones of the little cherub running too! She looks like she might be just a wee bit cheeky, your friend better get prepared. ;) :)

• 5 months later...

Some of you may remember this thread from about 6 months ago.

Malu is my friends Boxer but he lives in Warrnambool so I never get to see her :love: I was there on the weekend and in the short bursts of no rain I managed to get some new pics of her. Look how much she has grown!!

I also smuggled her into my bed that night and we spooned :laugh: She is sooooooo soft and velvety so perfect for bedtime cuddles!

OH wasnt overly impressed :laugh: Our dogs are never allowed in the bed so I had to take advantage of the rare opportunity :eek:

5088267815_a3873097bc_z.jpg

5088267807_e4b1bf448f_z.jpg

5088267799_5264036740_z.jpg

5091228697_ff54c9ae31_z.jpg

5091251107_72c44f70d0_z.jpg

edited because I can never spell Warrnambool :eek:

Edited by becandcharch