Litters Due June 2010

Has everyone got homes for the ones who are leaving soon?

I hate cleaning pen days.. i put them in other pen to clean the floor change paper daily and omg they are crying the house down!!!!

Nail clipping day today too.. they go for there first set of needles thursday :(

I have one boy who hasnt got ahome as of yet.. only time will tell :)

I have sold my 3 babies, could of a few times over. I just waiting on the lady in Melbourne to call me back and arrange a meeting date for Chanel.

The boy is off near my home town to a great family with kids and my other girl (Shari) is going local retired couple and as you know Mystic is staying on with us.

Well i jinks myself. Had to take my oldest out to specalist appointments today and it took alot longer than expected. I was gone for 4 hrs in total, leaving plenty of food and refreshments for the pups. By the time i got home we had a rather smelly poo pen with smelly puppies. Definately bathing this weekend as they are on the nose at present. :rolleyes: :D

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to buy some ear plugs :D :rolleyes: Mine have just been for a big run outside, had their dinner and back out for another short play and back inside. One girl is now sitting in the pen howling :( cause she wants out LOL Will let them out later but trying to ignore her so they learn that screaming won't get me to open the pen.

Yes, three of mine have homes pending and one girl will stay here. They all have lovely homes lined up - one in Adelaide, one up near Newcastle and one will be going to an obedience/agility home.

Well we had another day outside while I was at work. Similar routine to yesterday with Tina spending the morning with pups and then afternoon in the big yard with other dogs. Pups were hungry when we got home after work and that means they eat a good meal. Once they have eaten I let mum back in for a while. They are now passed out sleeping soundly in their box inside.

Solved a great mystery :D - why this litter are such small eaters compared to my previous litters -simple once you know :D . This time we were using a different mince to what we usually use. :) Yesterday after thinking abuot everything else I used good old fashioned hamburger mince from the butchers and you should have seen them tuck in :( . Today they ate everything. :rolleyes:

five weeks today. Have homes for all the babies and could have found homes for the litter about 3 times over. Havent taken deposits etc yet as I am still not certain who will be staying or going and not making my decision just yet.

Too late for ear plugs, will have to find cotton wool :rolleyes:

Ours have had three plays outside today, last 4.15pm-4.45pm, they have had a meal at 5.45pm and the buggers are playing again and ripping up newspaper. :D . Poor Uncle Odin sleeps in his crate beside the puppy pen so he must be as tired as I am.

Shelby, it took me 1/2hr this morning before I got up to them as didn't want to set a precedent of we cry, you will take notice.

Hopefully NO more early mornings :(

FIRE ;) :rofl: :p

Came home last night, bought puppies in from outside and everything fine. OH comes home from work at 10 and I went to bed - woke up at 1 and said "what's burning?" After a quick dash around the house our yellow boy was standing at back door panic barking. Opened door adn the dog kennel was on fire :rofl:

No one hurt and dogs and puppies all fine but they will have to live inside today while I am at work. Looks like the heating pad burnt through the vet bed and it has smoldered and caught light. :doh:

FIRE ;) :rofl: :p

Came home last night, bought puppies in from outside and everything fine. OH comes home from work at 10 and I went to bed - woke up at 1 and said "what's burning?" After a quick dash around the house our yellow boy was standing at back door panic barking. Opened door adn the dog kennel was on fire :rofl:

No one hurt and dogs and puppies all fine but they will have to live inside today while I am at work. Looks like the heating pad burnt through the vet bed and it has smoldered and caught light. :clap:

Holly crap..... how scary. :doh: Glad all is ok and that there wasn't to much damage.

Oh Mercedes , glad to hear everyone is OK after the mishap. What a shock that must have been.

That's it - heating pad is getting turned off as soon as I get home - just know the hours are going to drag at work now until I can leave

Hello everyone! Sorry its been awhile since i have come in to say hello :laugh:

Here are some pics we took on Tuesday. It was outside and these little ones are used to living inside so weren't happy about the cold but we got some cute pics.

They are 5 weeks and 4 days old in these pics :laugh:

This one is Isabella ( Kanati Eclipse )

post-21632-1279699272_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that this happened but I am very glad that none of your babies got hurt!

FIRE :laugh::laugh::o

Came home last night, bought puppies in from outside and everything fine. OH comes home from work at 10 and I went to bed - woke up at 1 and said "what's burning?" After a quick dash around the house our yellow boy was standing at back door panic barking. Opened door adn the dog kennel was on fire :)

No one hurt and dogs and puppies all fine but they will have to live inside today while I am at work. Looks like the heating pad burnt through the vet bed and it has smoldered and caught light. :)

Lovely KW..

Iv started using my stackers !! Sometimes i wish mine had longer legs :thumbsup: .. I do each pup for a few mins feeding them mince.. they stand there wagging there lil tails.. Hope to get some stack photos this weekend..