Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newfiesrus, so good that you are with us still :thumbsup::o How are the rest of your babies?

Am off to try for 40 winks before the monsters DO THEIR THING at 3.30 am AGAIN :eek::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :D :D touch wood mine did there ppo's while i was awake with them 230am lol.. Took miss 5 to school at 8 come home put em in the puppy pen and they all did them out there.. iv only had to clean maybe 2 poos up on the news papers.. rest has been outside.. being good kids atm.. oh and no ripping of paper!! :rofl:

Newfiesrus.. awww soo cute!!

Edited by TeamSnag

Trisven you are correct - its freezing here lately. But al safe and that's what counts.

Babies continue to grow beautifully

Kanatai they are gorgeous babies and I newfies are a breed I have a real soft spot for. A friend of ours has two newfy girls and they are just adorable.

So proud of the pups today.. eevryone slept all nite... No poos till just now when i fed em. Good kids..

Thats good news Team Sang. I let mine outside this morning and they all toileted on the grass....yippee.

Isn't funny how the cheapest toys are offen the best. Empty paper towel roll, they love them. Also have the kids adding their toys and some kitchen utensils are adding to the play pen. lol.. :laugh:

Mine are just over 3 weeks old and still sucking off mum.

I thought i would introduce them to Pedigree Puppy porridge BUT...................................

I can't find it anywhere.

Coles, IGA and my local Pet stock store aren't selling it anymore.

I am sure my previous littter was lapping milk by now. I know each litter is diffferent.

What is everyone feeding at this stage?

BB

at 3 weeks we start ours on puppy milk and wheat bix then move them up to puppy milk soaked kibble and mince. :rofl:

Mine are just over 3 weeks old and still sucking off mum.

I thought i would introduce them to Pedigree Puppy porridge BUT...................................

I can't find it anywhere.

Coles, IGA and my local Pet stock store aren't selling it anymore.

I am sure my previous littter was lapping milk by now. I know each litter is diffferent.

What is everyone feeding at this stage?

BB

Mine got their vaccinations today also.. But on the way there one had a spew :dancingelephant: The otheres seemed to travel fine..

Tomorrow 9am for us. :laugh:

Hopefully no vomits or rear end movements for us.

Hubby comes home and scoops up are tiny blk/tan puppy and takes her away to watch tv. I say what about the other puppies, nope he likes the fact that she curls in and falls asleep in the palm of his hand. :laugh: Gee they have been full on today, race around the house like mad idiots, worn themselves out.

I have been lucky with the early morning crying - Kitty has decided she will help out and goes in and gives them a little feed :grouphug: but think that will have to end. I heard crying start around 6.30am this morning and when I got to the kitchen, a little person met me :thanks: She had climbed over the gate in the puppy pen - cheeky girl.

They go in and out the back door by themselves now - have a play outside and then come back in to reek havoc :sick: Their poor grandpa doesn't know where to lay so he doesn't get pounced on :(

May book mine in for vaccinations on Sunday morning and will get them chipped during the week as a friend will come and do it at home. Then have to register and get them eye tested.

BB - I think Pedigree Puppy porridge isn't on the market anymore which is a shame. Mine didn't start getting anything till around nearly 5 weeks. They were getting more than enough from mum.

Sounds like we all have very cheeky children ;)

Back from the vets, all puppies are now vaccinated and microchipped with a clear bill of health.

Sent in the pedigree litter form today, hopefully get the papers back soonish.

Puppies due to leave us as from 1st Aug. :(

Mine are booked in for Tuesday night at 5:00pm

They can now get up the back step and meet me at the back door, so that's another hurdle in fencing to overcome. They are eating better now and Tina only visits them when I allow her - we have a baby gate up so she cant get to the puppies unless we open it. But she rarely attempts it now. Last night was the first night she didnt have overnight access to them and they slept all night. OH allowed her about 5 minutes with them first thing this morning and then about an hour later we fed them.

I will let her visit them late this evening and again in the middle of the morning tomorrow and then she will only be visiting them once a day. Six weeks on Tuesday and so would like them totally weaned by then or at the end of the week.

Yeah mine have been weaned for a couple of weeks now.. but they still try when we have outside time with mum LOL

They are going really well with toliet training.. no poos all nite till i fed them this morning.. i went to bed early 830 last nite n didnt hear boo outa them till 4am i went in put there dry food down and didnt hear them again till 8am.. hehe i got a sleep in!!!

Outside time soon for a play and photos.. they will also have there lunch out there...

Mine are 7 weeks today..