Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diva went to her new family today :shrug: , lovely lovely home. Mum has had shelties and Collie Roughs before. She will be spoilt rotten and once house trained will be sleeping on Mum's bed. :D

Yep we are down to two. Shari left today, she is within 5 minutes of me so i can still wizz around and see her.

Banjo leaves Sat.

Yes, think I might have kept one of the noisy ones too Hesa. Put the babies to bed last night around 9.00pm and went & had my shower. Could hear Ella barking to be let out again. I just ignored her hoping to she would give up but nup, 20 minutes later still going. Went out and told them they could have a further 15 minutes of freedom but that was it.

You should have seen the way she strutted past me :o:) Cheeky brat. They had a run around outside in the cold (their choice) and a wrestle and then meekly went to bed :laugh: They are certainly training me well :)

How did they go in the car Teamsnag? Did they enjoy their outing?

Have attached another photo of my girl Ella. She came prancing into the house last night with a length of wire in her mouth :thumbsup: goodness knows where she found it. It is amazing what little mouths can find sometimes :bottom:

post-1064-1282106952_thumb.jpg

Teamsnag, sorry to hear that the girls haven't worked out as you planned.

We are keeping an eye on our girl to see what faults she may have for the ring all we can do

is send mother nature good thoughts.

A question for you all:

Ours are almost 8 weeks old and fed:

Puppy milk at night, toast for breaky, dry food for lunch and raw finely minced chicken for dinner. Water during the day.

Question is: How can we get their stools firm? They have always been quite soft to clean up.

Thanks

BB