Mdba Pacers Raffle For Help For A Single Homeless Mum

Steve

We need some funds to help a single Mum who needs help to keep her animals safe while she finds permanent accommodation. post-199-1271917636_thumb.jpg

We are now raffling a first aid kit

40 Piece First Aid /Emergency Kit for Humans with extra items for your pets. 1 heavy Duty First Aid Box 1 Vetrap Bandage 1 Triangular Bandage 1 2.5cm bandage 2 Sterile Water 1 10mil Syringe 1 5 mil Syringe 5 Cotton Balls 1 Oval Sterilized Pads 1 Scissors 1 crepe bandage 3 Alcohol Preps 1 Betadine ointment 3 Cotton Pads 1 Pack Sponges 3 Kin Swabs 1 standard Tray 145x130x18mm 5 non woven bobs 2x non woven swabs 7.5 x 7.5 cm 4ply 2 forceps - green 1 forceps Yellow 1 towel 2 ply paper 42 x 40 cm 1 sterile field white plastic 50 x 50 cms Bonus pet medical Record Book.

Ill also throw in a set of dog socks for winter :provoke:

Tickets $1 a ticket or 15 for $10.Raffle will close on 27th of April at 6pm. Final date for payment is the 29th. Draw date 5pm 29th.

Please email [email protected] for reference number for tickets and bank details. post-199-1271917962_thumb.jpg

I'll take 15 tickets. As I'm a dinosaur, will need a snail mail address to send.

MDBA Pacers

349 transmitter Rd

Wooroolin

Queensland 4680.

Thanks, Steve. And I urge my fellow dinosaurs to get their envelopes & stamps out for a good cause. :laugh:

I'll take 15 tickets. As I'm a dinosaur, will need a snail mail address to send.

MDBA Pacers

349 transmitter Rd

Wooroolin

Queensland 4680.

Thanks, Steve. And I urge my fellow dinosaurs to get their envelopes & stamps out for a good cause. :o

What is this strange language you speak??? :rofl:

MDBA Pacers

349 transmitter Rd

Wooroolin

Queensland 4680.

Thanks, Steve. And I urge my fellow dinosaurs to get their envelopes & stamps out for a good cause. :rofl:

What is this strange language you speak??? :(

It's like things pulled out of an archeological dig. Archeologist says, 'I wonder what the hell they did with those things!'

Humans and animals are settled until early next week and I will then receive further info of which way we have to go to do the most good - as its very temporary - and needs action early for this family.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help I have your details and will call on you if we need you.

In the mean time raffle is still open if anyone is interested in this.

thanks again everyone

You're all great!

Julie

I will take 30 tickets and as those socks will be far too much temptation for my lab pup to eat rather than wear and my older boys won't speak to me again if I made them wear them :thumbsup: , I will donate the socks to charleswentworth if I win :birthday:

I will take 30 tickets and as those socks will be far too much temptation for my lab pup to eat rather than wear and my older boys won't speak to me again if I made them wear them :thumbsup: , I will donate the socks to charleswentworth if I win :birthday:

Yep the'd last about a half a second around here too but maybe if we teamed them up with the blue suede shoes we have in our shop? post-199-1272179193_thumb.jpg

Shoot me an email and Ill give you a reference number for your tickets.

Julie

• 4 weeks later...