Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

Thanks Rocco for your patience with my supposedly well behaved GSPs. Hope your photo turns out the way you are planning. Am certain it will be award winning stuff.. :dancingelephant:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ams

I lugged a box of newspapers all the way across Brisbane and then forgot to find out who wanted them. :dancingelephant:

I still have them so if you can pm me an addy I am more than happy to drop them off some time in the next week. :birthday:

Guest Ams

It was a fun afternoon (for me anyway) as I ran around cuddling dogs and asking very patient people what breed they owned (well I didn't know them all and figured DOLers would hopefully understand I was trying to educate myself :dancingelephant: )

The biggest giggle I got all arvo was the very hip trio who wanted to know what the strange and exotic dog was. After asking them to point out which one they meant, I kindly told them it was a Greyhound. They were quite bemused and asked me if I was sure cause they didn't think they looked like that. Yes I was sure :birthday: The giggle was there were some amazing breeds on show this arvo and a Grey wasn't the one I would have expected someone to be stumped on.

Guest Ams

Daisy was an incredibly well behaved beagle. I think she has been given a bum rap with her reputation. :dancingelephant:

Great pics Jake-k9!

Daisy was an incredibly well behaved beagle. I think she has been given a bum rap with her reputation. :dancingelephant:

She's well behaved sometimes and especially now more than she used to be but there are a few DOLers who will remember the donut incident at a DOL meet not that long ago :birthday:

And she stole my lunch today! She's a total bugger!! :cheer:

Guest Ams
And she stole my lunch today! She's a total bugger!! :dancingelephant:

:shrug" hmmm who decided she should miss breaky? hmmm So Daisy is justified in helping herself to lunch methinks. :birthday:

Jake -k9 I thought the malinut was very well behaved as well. He was a bit bouncy at the start but so was all the other woofers. He behaved perfectly off lead for his shoot, which is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more than my girls did.

Maybe I'm just easy pleased.

And she stole my lunch today! She's a total bugger!! :dancingelephant:

:shrug" hmmm who decided she should miss breaky? hmmm So Daisy is justified in helping herself to lunch methinks. :birthday:

She wasn't starving though - I did a training session with her earlier in the day so she had eaten something - AND she gets two meals a day so the last time she ate was only dinner time the night before :cheer:

Although Daisy always thinks she's starving :party:

What a great afternoon, we were amazed with how well behaved all the dogs were, including ours. We're sure that Rocco will be rewarded with some nice pics after all the patience she had with all our pups. Rambo had a great time, made lots of new friends. Got home, ate, and now snoring his head off. Nice to have met you guys and hope to see you again.

I lugged a box of newspapers all the way across Brisbane and then forgot to find out who wanted them. :birthday:

I still have them so if you can pm me an addy I am more than happy to drop them off some time in the next week. :cheer:

AMS it was Ashanali and she lives right near me and right near the Fairfield shelter. :dancingelephant:

yes it was a good afternoon :cheer: raz and i had fun, I thought all the dogs were very well behaved, cept when raz decided to do a runner for his single shot :dancingelephant:

it was nice to meet some friendly DOlers :birthday:

Apologies for my nutcase jumping up on you when you were retrieving Raz, he just can't help himself when it comes to tug toys *embarrased look*

I too can't wait to see how the finished shots turn out!

And it was so great to see so many well-behaved dogs all in one place :party:

dude dont worry about it i dont think ur nutcase actually touched me :whee: i dont blame him normally raz is very focused on his tug, i think he was just tired by the end.

Looking forward to the end result also