Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

I emailed a few people but for those who I missed :laugh: sorry

Can you let me know if you are available Monday 3rd May (public holiday),

Time: 4pm,

New Farm Brisbane

Please wear - a collar that is roughly the same colour as your dog, use that. If you don't, just the plainest collar you have.

Edited by rocco

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww, an opportunity to have rocco photogtaph my dog (even in a group :)) I wish I lived in Brisbane!!! Might be worth the drive :o

:laugh: I think it's worth a drive.... :eek:

I should add I need a group of dogs but each dog is photographed single so if you are worried about being in a group with strange dogs that wont happen. Each dog gets there own space.

I'm happy to bring Callista.... though she's a broken frenchie now with one ear up and one down.

We're normally around most weekends and with any luck she'll even listen to me and stay put for the photo.

I agree. A rocco photograph is something special.

:laugh: Thank you.

I would but I think Boss would be way to excited that there was other dogs around. If you need some more people just let me know.

I will keep you in mind, I would like a Ridgie. If you can flick me PM with a email address and I will send you the time and date and you can decided to come or not. Boss will be fine as each photo is individual no other dogs with him in the photo. And I have a dog wrangler with me that does chicken noises apparently. :laugh:

I'm happy to bring Callista.... though she's a broken frenchie now with one ear up and one down.

We're normally around most weekends and with any luck she'll even listen to me and stay put for the photo.

Uhm yes please need a Frenchie. More broken the better. :laugh: Can you PM me with a email address?

Thanks to the overwhelming response guys. Really appreciate it. :laugh:

And I have a dog wrangler with me that does chicken noises apparently. :laugh:

That sounds suspiciously like Ashanali :laugh: Although I don't know if the noise she makes could be classed as a chicken noise (or a distinguishable noise of any kind) :laugh: :laugh: