Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm still around I might be able to come I have a red sibe, a fawn chi and a cream vallhund, only the sibe actually knows sit and drop though the chi sort of knows sit but if the surface is too cold for his delicate bum he wont sit! :)

shhh... you'll give away my secret identity as 'super strangled chicken sound dog wrangler person'. :laugh:

:rofl:

Nice Ashanali!

Oh I wish I lived up there, you could have some Pointee photos- although with Ashanali around you may already have some. :laugh:

Nope can't take the pointees.

I can't risk having any of mine out and about mixing with other dogs when I'm due to have small puppies at home soon :( I would have loved to include Ronin in the shoot otherwise.

If I'm still around I might be able to come I have a red sibe, a fawn chi and a cream vallhund, only the sibe actually knows sit and drop though the chi sort of knows sit but if the surface is too cold for his delicate bum he wont sit! :laugh:

I'm glad there's a chi going....representing the smallies.

When my tibbies are told to 'Sit' on the polished wood floors, they walk across the room to a mat or a cushion.....& then do their 'Sit' in bottomly comfort. :laugh:

If I'm still around I might be able to come I have a red sibe, a fawn chi and a cream vallhund, only the sibe actually knows sit and drop though the chi sort of knows sit but if the surface is too cold for his delicate bum he wont sit! :laugh:

I'm glad there's a chi going....representing the smallies.

When my tibbies are told to 'Sit' on the polished wood floors, they walk across the room to a mat or a cushion.....& then do their 'Sit' in bottomly comfort. :(

:laugh: Mine sort of lowers himself carefully down then when his bum touches the floor he quickly jumps up again! :rofl:

I don't know whether i'm more excited about Rocco photo's or meeting all these DOLers and their woofers! It's all just so excitement!

:) it's almost like a dol meet right? I think it's fair to say bringing Krispy kremes is totally justified!!! :confused:

Are we talking New Farm Park? Hmm...will have to work out how i get there from the Southside :D I'm having a hard enough time getting my head around getting to St Lucia for the Million Paws/Peis Walk! ;)

Edited by KitKat

New Farm Park is way easier to get to than St Lucia where they hold the MPW!

I may be biased though as I only live 15 minutes away :D

Rocco whereabouts in the park do you want us to meet you? Or aren't you sure yet?

Are we talking New Farm Park? Hmm...will have to work out how i get there from the Southside :D I'm having a hard enough time getting my head around getting to St Lucia for the Million Paws/Peis Walk! ;)

It's easy, go over the Storey Bridge and sit in the right lane. You will go down the ramp and the road takes you to the right. At the first set of lights, turn right, follow that road to the very end. The park will be on your left.