Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a shar pei (or seven). Availability will just depend on the weekend. What colour would you like? :laugh:

I have fawn, red, red/fawn with black mask, black, lilac, chocolate, black & tan, & Sirius who is kinda Isabella but not really (think blueish skin with a dirty white coat and tan tips on his ears) :laugh:

email: [email protected]

Thank you for all the response, keep it coming and if you could add your email to your PMs.

I should add you get to star in a photo with world famous Ralph. :laugh:

If you could all give me a bit of time to sort emails etc and breeds then I will sort a date and email who is available.

Thanks again. :laugh:

And I have a dog wrangler with me that does chicken noises apparently. :rofl:

That sounds suspiciously like Ashanali :D Although I don't know if the noise she makes could be classed as a chicken noise (or a distinguishable noise of any kind) :o:love:

shhh... you'll give away my secret identity as 'super strangled chicken sound dog wrangler person'. :D

And I have a dog wrangler with me that does chicken noises apparently. :rofl:

That sounds suspiciously like Ashanali :love: Although I don't know if the noise she makes could be classed as a chicken noise (or a distinguishable noise of any kind) :o:love:

shhh... you'll give away my secret identity as 'super strangled chicken sound dog wrangler person'. :D

hahaha Classic :D

would love to come, if only where so far away. Maybe next time

I would but I think Boss would be way to excited that there was other dogs around. If you need some more people just let me know.

I will keep you in mind, I would like a Ridgie. If you can flick me PM with a email address and I will send you the time and date and you can decided to come or not. Boss will be fine as each photo is individual no other dogs with him in the photo. And I have a dog wrangler with me that does chicken noises apparently. :(

I could bring a ridgie. I'll pm you with my email address :)

Bakari is probably a little more feral but more photogenic than Meisha. :laugh:

Edited by Miss Monster

One super hyper certified nutcase belgian malinois on offer... ;P

He knows sit and drop and so long as there aren't huge amounts of distractions in the immediate vicinity we should be good LOL

Will flick you a PM :)

I'm happy to bring Callista.... though she's a broken frenchie now with one ear up and one down.

We're normally around most weekends and with any luck she'll even listen to me and stay put for the photo.

Uhm yes please need a Frenchie. More broken the better. :) Can you PM me with a email address?

If Sparky and Callista can't make it, I might be able to make it with our Frenchie Asti :love: I'll pm you!

shhh... you'll give away my secret identity as 'super strangled chicken sound dog wrangler person'. :love:

:eek:

Nice Ashanali!

Oh I wish I lived up there, you could have some Pointee photos- although with Ashanali around you may already have some. :)