My Boys Penis Gets Stuck..

Sugar is great, always works a treat :rainbowbridge:

It did happen a few times with my male, and I did laugh at the vet that told me, but It worked, also passed It on to a friend who had the same problem with one of her Dobes, and was she relieved It worked as then she didn't have to use the Ky and rubber gloves :rainbowbridge:

Today this happened to Lincoln! After quickly referencing DOL I used warm water and sugar and it worked a treat. It was very scary though as it was turning blotchy and a very dark colour, like the circulation was being cut off and the little guy was whimpering. :rainbowbridge:

We've used a glass of warm water with sugar mixed in it, simply pop cup over the penis for a little rinse...the sugar encourages the licking too.

Someone on here told me that, we've used it a couple of times.

:D I would have thought licking was the last thing you'd want him to do. I know with my friends dog Oscar that would just make things worse.

Today this happened to Lincoln! After quickly referencing DOL I used warm water and sugar and it worked a treat. It was very scary though as it was turning blotchy and a very dark colour, like the circulation was being cut off and the little guy was whimpering. :D

Yikes...its pretty scary when it happens the first time! Poor Lincoln....how old is he? I took my boys matt away for a few days and so far he seems to have broken the pattern.

Today this happened to Lincoln! After quickly referencing DOL I used warm water and sugar and it worked a treat. It was very scary though as it was turning blotchy and a very dark colour, like the circulation was being cut off and the little guy was whimpering. :thumbsup:

Yikes...its pretty scary when it happens the first time! Poor Lincoln....how old is he? I took my boys matt away for a few days and so far he seems to have broken the pattern.

He is 6 months next week. I have taken away the pillow Lincoln got excited over. ;) .