Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Max and Daisy continue to be delightful. I am intrigued about what Daisy will look like when she's fully grown. I wonder if she will be Petite Pepper-sized :)

So here are some photos from the Doggy Play Date at the Casey Dog Park in Canberra this morning.

Elbie, who in the sunlight looks like burnished steel

10october03.jpg

10october04.jpg

10october07.jpg

Long-legged Hoover

10october01.jpg

10october02.jpg

Blurry Hoover running like the wind

10october06.jpg

Dogs in action

10october05.jpg

10october08.jpg

10october09.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd share an updated video of Rumour doing some Flyball training, not very exciting stuff but her focus is unbelievable.

eta- she has a long line on in the video because there are a number of other dogs on the oval at that time including people who decide to walk through our training with their dogs off leash, more for her safety incase I need to get to her in a hurry

Edited by ~Rumour~

• 2 weeks later...

She looks VERY focused! :) Flyball looks like a lot of fun! I'm sticking with agility for now - it's probably the most suited to my two, but flyball is definitely a possibility as it looks exciting and fun. More so than Rally-O which seems like endless heeling which EVERYONE in this household hates :laugh:

She is so focussed, doesn't care about the other dogs out. It’s all about the game we're playing. I've also just started the Training in Drive program with K9 Pro so I can't wait to see where that takes us.

I took her to the river yesterday and she loved it. She is a real water baby. Spent almost the whole time we were there in the deeper water swimming around. Although she is the first dog I have seen that willingly puts her head under water (she does this in her clam shell at home as well). Does anyone else's dog do this?

Haven't posted in this thread in aaages!

Here's some updated pics of Kyojin. Going to be a bit lazy and just copy my post straight from the Spitz thread :o Kyojin's going through his first coat blow at the moment, so every morning I wake up to another "snow storm" in the house to vacuum up.

These photos were just after giving him a bath and blow dry to try and get his coat going a bit faster.

Pretty proud of his efforts. I think he left most of his hair in the bath though :laugh: Good thing we have a force dryer to then blow all the hair out of the garage afterwards!

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

"Mum, please stop kissing me in front of the neighbours"

DSCN1080.jpg

"Seriously, you are sooo embarrassing!!"

DSCN1081.jpg